Not open for further replies.
OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Thank you for the patience
Head over to *0rz.tw/MZlEy for a free version of History killer pro. That is the link to download the software, the registrations are available at *www.historykillerpro.com/digit.php or *0rz.tw/kLCB1. We are giving away 1010 licenses. Feel free to spread the word.

Last edited:

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Thank you for the patience
Head over to *0rz.tw/MZlEy for a free version of History killer pro. That is the link to download the software, the registrations are available at *www.historykillerpro.com/digit.php or *0rz.tw/kLCB1. We are giving away 1010 licenses. Feel free to spread the word.
Update :D:
Only 1003 free licenses available!

toofan

Technomancer
testing ajax

Why he spamming the thread.:p

Oops. mobile watch should not be regular. Once in two month is ok.

Mobile watch & the Web watch section are like reading news section which you already gave in ur BUZZ section. i love the buzz section but that mobile & web watch section is a waste of valuable pages.
rest the magazine rocks. and this is called a anniversary issue. and thanks for providing the RC 7. this is the most beautiful OS i had seen.

amritashu7

Right off the assembly line
hey !!!! SERIOUS THING--- it is about the rc of windows 7 that u have provided in this month...... i tried to install it but when it reaches 50%{expanding files} it stops with an error message _____ a file named [00x26323] something else is corrupt or missing ...the setup is aborted !!!! what should i do>>>> i m totally disappointed:>>>>

solmri

Right off the assembly line
My Digit June 2009 edition DVDs are not working on my pc, my laptop , and my friends laptop also.
Waht to Do now.
Can I get replacements of them
My system configuration is C2d e4500, 2gb 800mhz transcend ram, Lg supermulti dvd writer.
Laptop = Hp Pavilion Dv-5 1102-tu
Friends Laptop = Dell Inspiron 15
mail id = mridul.singhai@gmail.com

LegendKiller

In the zone
well let me bet the spoiler of the party here,although the contents of magazine are usual very good,but what about the content of DVD's?
common the edition where we got entire adobe suite was way better..........every major pc magazine had ubuntu 9.04,but what we got was linu-mint rc........

i really think the content of the DVD's wasn't good enough to be charging 200....i am sorry to say,even w/o ubuntu,conents were very average.......

i had been buying other magazine for past few months which has better dvd content and comparable magazine content......i think i will go with that frm next month....

sorry digit,jan 2009 was way better than this one....

channabasanna

In the zone
@LegendKiller
I do feel the same. I did not even feel that this edition was a Anniversary Issue or a special edition. It was just like a normal edition though i felt that only magazine contents of this month was good, than the media provided with the edition.

The last year anniversary copy was way good than this year stuff.

LegendKiller

In the zone
even in 2007 similar thing had started to happen with Digit and they woke up only when some other magazines came to mkt.....
this issue was over-hyped and way over-priced..........just like dhoni....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom