[Preview + Feedback] June 2007 Anniversary Special

Status
Not open for further replies.
to all those complaining guys---just forget that you have bought anything or just think as a bad investment or bad luck, as there is no use showing frustration here, as no one is bothered, not only this mag others also have the same attitude or alse they will ask us to send the damaged media, after spending 200-400 bucks on the mags you have to shell another 50 each to send them back:lol: :lol: :lol:

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
The Dual layer DVD is not working on my Liteon LH-20A1P.
It works on my old samsung drive.
No probs with the Don DVD.

kadal27

Broken In
Ubuntu 7.04
Ubuntu is a community-developed, Linux-based operating system that’s perfect for laptops, desktops, and servers. It contains all the applications you need—a Web browser, presentation, document and spreadsheet software, instant messaging, and much more.
(Boot from the DVD to run the Ubuntu 7.04 Live CD)

Ubuntu 8.04 or 7.04?
8.04 Please...!

Last edited:

kadal27

Broken In
I got the Dec 2006 DVD faulty, e-mailed you (helpdesk) but
only got a auto generated reply. No more reply till today. So I lost courage to
send back that faulty DVD. If one company even not reply to readers urgent mail will
they change and replace and send back your faulty DVD if one sent it to them, Will you believe
that company. Digit guys consider it yourself.

Hope you are listening..........................................

Subscribers are not with a better service! I always received my copy in the third week and never at least twice a year. Disappointed with their attitude of not even replying, I migrated to stands after several years of subscription!
Good magazine from a bad administration!
Feel happy as subscribers are also suffering with you!

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
but this thread is 2007's :p

I have enough sense.. thanks.

I thought u just follow that guy's bump.

And btw, u don't have to teach me how to get some sense.

Flashbang

C'mon give some more game demos.They are the most difficult ones to download from net thanx the bbd speeds.Rest of small softwares should be given in URLs.And what are we paying 200 bucks for developing softwares in less existant languages!Plz don't break my faith on you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom