[Preview + Feedback] June 2007 Anniversary Special

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Re: Anniversary Special

loveromeojuliet said:
PC World to provide Full software worth more than Rs.39000/- in July as a part of their First Anniversary

Here is a list as per the June issue:

Email Tracker Pro - Rs.1350/-
Home Bookkeeping - Rs.1350/-
One Click Backup - Rs.2000/-
Audio Sixpac - Rs.1700/-
Personal Photo Manager Deluxe - Rs.1800/-
CADopia 6 - Rs.11250/-
WinRAR - Rs.2250/-
Video to Flash Converter - Rs.2700/-
ActivePDF DocConverter - Rs.14625/-

Total - Rs.39025/-

+

Net 4 Phonewala - Rs.100/-

Now, this is called as a Special Issue

There are freeware alternatives to each of these softwares so it doesn't make sense to waste money and give the paid versions. No, this doesn't make it a special issue. Actually, the June issue of Digit would have made a great special issue if it hadn't been for Don. But again, its still a special issue for all SRK lovers.

A real special issue will be one that gives a good paid game or a very popular or good commercial software at the same price as that of a regular issue. That, is a special issue.

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
STill i did not receive any EMail reply.. WTH is this gng with ion DIgit.. I never mailed them abt CD and this time they aren't replying.. It over 3 week or so now :mad:

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
Re: Anniversary Special

blackpearl said:
There are freeware alternatives to each of these softwares so it doesn't make sense to waste money and give the paid versions. No, this doesn't make it a special issue. Actually, the June issue of Digit would have made a great special issue if it hadn't been for Don. But again, its still a special issue for all SRK lovers.

A real special issue will be one that gives a good paid game or a very popular or good commercial software at the same price as that of a regular issue. That, is a special issue.

Can you please mention the alternatives for the above software please?

qams

Terminator 202
FatBeing !!!
When will we get DON DVD replaced?????????

Last edited:

VexByte

Norms Buster
The Wikipedia pack was just an eyewash. It is not a comprehensive encyclopedia as claimed. Most of the important links were broken. It was almost like a half-boiled egg !!!

Please test all the softwares for it's worthiness before including with the magazine.

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
The DON DVD is not working in my PC ..... my system hangs when when I insert the DON dvd.... I have a SONY DRU 800A DVD-Writer with PowerDVD 7 installed.

All existing video dvds are working fine. Can I get a replacement for the DON dvd? I am not a DIGIT subscriber.

azzu

AJJU
all my stuff is workin .But after i install webaroo still iam unable to access wiki it copied wiki to my c: but not detecting it is saying download pack frm the net WHAT THE HELL IS THIS !!1

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Again I am asking and I want to know the exact procedure for this as I have never faced this problem before with Digit..........

How can I get a replacement for the DON dvd? I am not a DIGIT subscriber.

mobileman

In the zone
dear digit team,
cheers to u all. great effort.
well for the other co members ,
can any on PM some nice DIY Projects as digit mentioned in this anniversary issue (Do It Yourself
Cool home projects that won't cost you a bomb) please?

waiting with patience

wt lov
mobileman

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
At Rock God......I wonder:) which DVD Burner they(Digit's Team) use. More over i dont think that they verify the disks before distribution.

vinayaksagar

Right off the assembly line
No reply to my mails to digit - Real Disappointment

As soon as i got my digit Digit from a local newspaper vendor and starting browing through 'digit' contents and the DVD on June 9th evening, i found Digit DVD(not DON MOVIE) was not working:evil::evil:... Since then i mailed twice to digit and is getting only automated replies......

Now i am thinking to buy other computing magazines in future and stop buying 'digit' in future ...:x:x:x:x

qams

Terminator 202
FatBeing !!!

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
hmmm i did not want Any DON DVD

chal but then i enjoyed in my home theater............i guess i paid for it 200rs that is

harryroger007

Right off the assembly line
rockthegod said:
The DON DVD is not working in my PC ..... my system hangs when when I insert the DON dvd.... I have a SONY DRU 800A DVD-Writer with PowerDVD 7 installed.

All existing video dvds are working fine. Can I get a replacement for the DON dvd? I am not a DIGIT subscriber.

same here:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::x:(

rockthegod said:

same here:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::x:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom