[Preview + Feedback] Digit March 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
how could u people test printers and mfd's without including HP ?? Sometimes i feel the mag is sold out to samsung or something. No offence meant. That is just my feedback.

srikanthgss

Broken In
DVD/CD

Leave out the software and the applications given ,the packaging is very bad.My DVD was not in place and the CD label was torn and I couldnt even play it. The packaging has become a grave problem for DIGIT.Theve got to resolve it soon

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
mohit said:
how could u people test printers and mfd's without including HP ?? Sometimes i feel the mag is sold out to samsung or something. No offence meant. That is just my feedback.

Damn. How do they repeat this mistake again or is it something that Digit has against HP.

Why No HP?

knight17

In the zone
Captain Crime said:
AutoPatcher XP January 2006 Update???????
No Wallpapers??????????

So bad!!!!!

*smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_19_5.gif

Nice to see so many Mobb app
u can add Java App too

I was also looking for Autoatcher XP.You had better make it a must give software there are many who are unable to download Windows Update.

kato

Karthiksn
They have given autopatcher this time.

Also I should say that first time the DVD case was very good and easy to use or else I always feared that my discs will brak because of the cover but this time it is a good cover.

Edit:
I didnt knew there was only one topic for Mag and CD/DVD so about Mag the Article by Nimish(X marks the spot) and the article by Anup Nair(Enhance Firefox) were awesome. And i really liked the MP3 player choice of Agent 001 and I may buy that one

Edit2:
I forgot to mention about the Fast Track books quality. Though not very great paper quality but it has been much improved from last time even the inner pages were bit smooth

pickster

Professional Layabout.
OK. Got my Digit YESTERDAY!!!
I live in Varanasi so should it come sooo late??
There are many goof-ups in this issue!
The mag contents aren't too impresive but overall the mag is good!
EDIT : I saw that the DVD case has also improved
The CD/DVD interface has also improved

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
The CD and DVD contents are detoriating . Again they did not publish any wallpapers or game videos . The magzine contained some good articles but they should have included HP in there printer Test .

go4saket

Hello Digit Guys!

Hey, whats wrong with you guys...

The quality & contents of the magzine is falling down day by day and the number of advertisements are going up and up.

Despite of regular requests from all readers to provide more reviews and compairsions on software, your basic target has always been Hardware. Why dont you guys understand that hardware is of no use without software.

I am sorry to mention but it seems like hardware companies have huge influence on the contents of Digit, may that be in form of advertisements or any other way. That can only be the reason that every other month same line of products are compared again and again.

You guys are again requested to post in material that your users demand, i.e. software reviews and compairsions. If you really want to publish only about hardware, start giving your magzines for free and collect your revenue from those hardware companies whom you advertise for. When we are paying Rs.125 for it, we do have the right to ask for what we need.

Apart from all this, its going to be very unfair if I forget to mention that the contents of Fast Track is really good. Keet that up...

True Geek

Journeyman
Digit is really influnced by Big Company..
IMHO

and the thing i hate about is that Digit guys never reply in the forum

and they won't do it again

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
We aren't influenced by Big Company, Small Company or any company, and "No Offense" and "Sorry" can't make up for the accusation.

The reason HP was not in the test was because they chose not to be. Really...how could we not have included HP if we could?

@go4saket: your point about not enough software is noted. We'll try to include more in the coming months.

coolsun

Right off the assembly line
digit patron ---- i m not able to submit 16-digit codes too many times, unable to validate, it will push user id failed and i have to change password again, and now i am not able to view my existing digit patron points, now where is all those my points???

are u gone hiding?????

no reply to either digitpatron@jasubhai.com or help@jasubhai.com????

please look into this matter?
otherwise my digit patron is waste, it must be around 280points so far

---- sunil k jain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom