[Preview + Feedback] Digit March 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

varun_ag

Broken In
Also Acrobat 7.0.7 is release on 8 February ...
Why DIGIT cannot include an updated version of software even when it is released in the beginning of month.
This shows that DIGIT people either don't check for latest version od softwares or finalize the DVD contents months in advance..

This is bad .. Please provide us with latest version of softwares .. at least the versions which are released before 10th of the month should be included in the next month DVD ..

Any clarifications for not including the latest softwares?

adi87

Journeyman
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................
RAAABO.................
no Corel Draw X3 ....noSuSE[/code]............the contents arent gud........... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
But anywayz......thnx for putting up the preview in advance.........
:)

navneeth_snr

Journeyman
I am thinking not to buy the March issue after seeing this post.

I will just bring the magazine from the library and will read it.

agnels

Live The Dream!
No GTA

Wonder what software they will put as, chosen by us.
Very disappointing content.

Digit packs too many small softwares and games.

Finally Trend Micro Pc-cillin Internet Security 2006 given

blackpearl

The Devil
Dont you guys have anything else to do than complain??
You should appreciate the work done by Digit. Each month they have provided us with excellent tools and this month its good too.... atleast for me.

I really like these:

Sound Forge Audio Studio 8.0a
Ulead VideoStudio 9.0
Vegas Movie Studio Trial
AutoPatcher for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (32-bit) - December 2005
AutoPatcher XP January 2006 Update
Ethereal - Network Protocol Analyzer 0.10.14 and some excellent network tools

The only thing I dont like is no FastTrack.

blackpearl

The Devil
I hope the March issue is Rs 100/coz there is no Fastrack.

If its still Rs 125/ then I demand you compensate it by giving us an extra DVD on April.

I m serious!!!

Rs 125 for one CD, one DVD and one mag is too much.

Padikkal

Broken In
You should appreciate the work done by Digit. Each month they have provided us with excellent tools and this month its good too.... atleast for me.

Mr blackpearl, it seems you are getting the mag for free or from library. We are paying Rs 125 for that. The softwares you like soundforge 8.0a is with us for more than six months. U can download it in few minutes.

We expect minimum return for our money.

kato

Karthiksn
Okay atlast i like the mag contents so i maybe buying it next month just for the mag contents.. Somethings only i like in mag though

OP
Raaabo

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
FEEEEEEEEDBACK PEOPLE......

Let us know what you liked and didnt AFTER you read it please.... everyone complains about the preview... now i'm complaining about the feedback...

Also, there's a new DVD/CD interface... tell me what you think about it....

Raaabo

Captain Crime

Journeyman
Tumne humko Preview ke liya tarpaya bahut
Hume bhi to Feedback ke liya Tarpane Do......

lol

I cudnt understand what u want as FEEDBACK
we are giving and saying our likings and dislikings

blackpearl

The Devil
Padikkal said:

Mr blackpearl, it seems you are getting the mag for free or from library. We are paying Rs 125 for that. The softwares you like soundforge 8.0a is with us for more than six months. U can download it in few minutes.

We expect minimum return for our money.

No Padikkal, I buy the mag too.... and I complain about the price too but not the CD/DVD contents. I hope you understood what I mean.

I think Digit could easily give it at Rs 100. Just look at the amount of ADs they carry. Most likely the money got from the ADs is enough to bear all production cost + employers' salary + profits. The Rs 125 bears only shipping charge and the rest goes into the pocket of Mr Jasubhai. No thats really bad.

I know you guys hate it when your mag is compared with Chip, but Chip gives 2CDs+1DVD @ Rs 100 and they carry less Ads then Digit and have less circulation than Digit. So Mr Raaabo, can you explain what you people do with the extra money you collect. We have the right to know what happens to the 125 ruppes we pay each month.

P.S: I m not flamming you Raaabo, but Rs 125 every month is getting on my nerves.

Satissh S

Youngling
Excellent contents in the mag. I'am looking forward to this address of Vista, POP TTT review and spam filters and Agent001 on mp3 players. Laser printers tested inTC.. shud b interesting. Haven't we had enuf of PC-trouble shooting already? :roll:

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Not so gud contents. Was hoping for mods for gta:vc and gta:sa. Many members asked for them. Still not included. My sub. is ending this month. So have to think to sub. or not.

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
Contents and videos look cool 8) - but contents are becoming bulky, quality and popularity should get presidence over quantity :roll: . I hope from next month this will be followed. And one more thing, from next time add virus update files for antivir, avg, avast, kaspersky, mcafee, and all popular Antivirus!!

BTW, Thanks for Ulead VideoStudio 9.0,Nero Template Pack II , Template Package for Nero Vision 4 :) .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom