Preview + Feedback [December 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't received the magazine yet :(, though most of the time it reaches me on the first of every month. Whenever coming back home asking neighborhoods did anything came up with the courier ? lol

Also, the courier status is still "in transit". So lazy peoples of this "smscouriers" :( Digit please ask them to deliver it fast !!

pushpipsu

Broken In
increasing the price and the giving a discount? is that the chance?

what i wrote was wrt the online purchase offer by digit where u were getting rs 50 flat discount.
Bought this issue today and was disappointed again in department of gifts/prizes...got the same training voucher as that previous issue, which i may never use as its valid for Rs 790 n above courses means u need to shell out some money...and also as i was never able to utilize that previous training.com voucher which was totally free.

Dot understand why cant digit give us just a voucher worth 1 free issue instead of Rs 500 voucher. At least we will have assurance of proper gift. Why digit always want to hypothetically show a larger prize amount, "this time 8 crore", by including those useless training.com vouchers (atleast for me)

Rest magazine is good and m happy to see all previous issues + searchable tips and tricks.

Dark Core

Freak Beta 1
The Mag is not out in Book Stalls, Will buy the Mag anyway
+1 for the Fast Track
Hope I won't get Training Voucher like the last time :D

happy17292

Ambassador of Buzz
there are mistakes in almost all issues of digit i buy. quality of content also decreased. digit rules before 2007, with sections like hot and not one silly question, beat that, gender bender, take a crack, 30 hours with... , take a crack , the A list, digipick of the month etc.
digit feels dedicated to computer geeks with deep pockets. willing to buy cool expensive products.

thats why i started buying chip from last 1 year.
i still like digit more than any other mag but plz do us a favor and make it like the old digit.
fonts also looks weird sometimes. i read click as dick sometimes.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
I am Tired of waiting for my issue .
I Subscribe to thinkdigit 1st time in My life time and I m Tooooo Much disappointment

i did Not got my copy, i subscribed for 200 rs on Site and Was thinking that digit service must be good as they always favor there subscriber a lot.
But By ordering One issue i got the Delivery management of the Digit grp.

This issue is available at my local newsstand and i cannot buy that as i ordered it :(

I was thinking for subscribing 1 year . but if the magazine is always going to Come after 1 week of month i will never ever Subscribe.

Sorry digit u Fail me
Shame On u! You are Just Looting People !!!!! (High Price low values)

Is there any Phone number to call them to get My delivery status?

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
What is the name of the hindi track in Omega DVD ? I wan't to download better quality version of it.

Hi there, good to know that you enjoyed the track in the Omega DVD, you'll find the entire album in the Alpha DVD. The name of the band is Sifar and the track's name is Gunah. When I last spoke with them the band was still in process to record the entire album in digital quality. So this version of the song is the only available one.
Visit sifar.in for more info..

there are mistakes in almost all issues of digit i buy. quality of content also decreased. digit rules before 2007, with sections like hot and not one silly question, beat that, gender bender, take a crack, 30 hours with... , take a crack , the A list, digipick of the month etc.
digit feels dedicated to computer geeks with deep pockets. willing to buy cool expensive products.

thats why i started buying chip from last 1 year.
i still like digit more than any other mag but plz do us a favor and make it like the old digit.
fonts also looks weird sometimes. i read click as dick sometimes.

'Read click as dick' LOL, what were you thinking while reading it? Anyway thanks for your suggestions, we'll look into it..

I am just saying ..u r giving 100+ issues but I already have it .. what so special to regular readers? u should have included issues till December 2010. As that no one has it ( as pdf's ).

Selection of the past issues for the DVDs is something which is not on my hand, I would have loved to give the issues till Nov 2010. So for now, enjoy reading all the past issues from the very beginning since 2001 and might I add that's still a LOT of past issues..

Last edited:

lionel

Right off the assembly line
Hey,everyone I just wanted to know-when they mentioned 100+ ebooks of the magazine,does that also include all the previous fast tracks?Thanks in advance!

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
bought the issue. played the dvd's also.

To tell the truth i only bought the December issue every year in the hope of previous issues in pdf format. This section diasappoints me a little. as it is only upto March2010.

HD WALLPAPERS are great. i like most of them.

In Software section i like MAGIX(trial version. though)
Good to get CCLEANER version3, DOT NET, Java Runtime. I have not try the other softwares yet due to lack of time. Regarding AMD OVERDRIVE is it related to overclocking?

HD TRAILERS are great to watch.

Happy to see the FASTEST PC configuration. ROBOT MAKING TUTORIAL is great but not for newbies.

Regarding Gifts & prizes : will be more happier if you can give a voucher gift on any hardware purchase or popular High end games. Requesting you to think for it in issues to come.

This much i have seen in one day time. and all the declarations are out and out my personal opinion.

Last edited:

suyash_123

Techno Freak
TEAM digit.....

Are u Reading this ? if yes please respond.

i Applied for Digit magazine of Dec 2010 at RS 200 but still I didnt got my issue and i m tempted to get it from newsstand.

Please Tell me are u going to deliver or Not
if yes when in lAst week of Dec or in january.

if Possible please refund my money so that i can buy this Digit from newstand today..

Profit is yours only as i will pay 50 rs more for issue.
and i will never ever subscribe digit in my life
thnaks and Please Respond..

If u Didn't reply , means u really dont care abt customers and just want to Lot Money!

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
How many of subscribers got their issues? I've not yet received.

About Yes Man movie, I've seen it. Make sure you watch it completely...after the movie ends I hope u won't be complaining.

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
bought the issue. played the dvd's also.

To tell the truth i only bought the December issue every year in the hope of previous issues in pdf format. This section diasappoints me a little. as it is only upto March2010.

HD WALLPAPERS are great. i like most of them.

In Software section i like MAGIX(trial version. though)
Good to get CCLEANER version3, DOT NET, Java Runtime. I have not try the other softwares yet due to lack of time. Regarding AMD OVERDRIVE is it related to overclocking?

HD TRAILERS are great to watch.

Happy to see the FASTEST PC configuration. ROBOT MAKING TUTORIAL is great but not for newbies.

Regarding Gifts & prizes : will be more happier if you can give a voucher gift on any hardware purchase or popular High end games. Requesting you to think for it in issues to come.

This much i have seen in one day time. and all the declarations are out and out my personal opinion.

Thanks for the feedback and good to know that you found the DVD contents useful
About AMD Overdrive - It maximizes the capability, flexibility, and adjustability of the AMD chipset products. It allows user to tune parameters to ensure system stability, optimize performance, and control cooling/acoustic characteristics.

How many pages is the tut on python??

Its a three page tutorial

Last edited:
@digit how much time does it take to deliver the magazine.

We have dispatched the Digit Collector's Edition.

Subscription Code : NXXXXXXX
Courier : Speedman-Couriers
Courier Contact : Tracking
Booking Date : 01-Dec-2010

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Biggest Disappointment: Digit Archives only till March 2010. This is laughable.

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
Thanks for the feedback and good to know that you found the DVD contents useful
About AMD Overdrive - It maximizes the capability, flexibility, and adjustability of the AMD chipset products. It allows user to tune parameters to ensure system stability, optimize performance, and control cooling/acoustic characteristics.

Watched FRAME BOX infotainment ANIMATED movies. Great. Specially that STAMPER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom