Status
Not open for further replies.

suyash_123

Techno Freak
yahoooooooo
1. Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Expreess Edition
2. Css
3. DIY Linux on a Flash Drive

SDKs DirectX Software Development Kit, Microsoft Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4
TOAD for DB2, Microsoft Visual Studio 2010

Good Man Really this Month Issue Rocks!!!!

When will the magazine be available at the newsstands? I heard that it will be late this month ?? though subscribers got a copy on 28th..? I'm going to hometown on 2nd so wanna take a copy with me.

Btw: Nice avatar @echoplxx

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it will be available on 2nd or 3rd day of the month for sure - at the mean time - finger crossed ....... :p

Aspire

Padawan
Received my copy today, Good Delivery Guys!!
@team digit
POP:Sands of Time, doesnt work. Getting a crc error
Did you guys even check the file after downloading from Gamer's Hell??
I think it's corrupted

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
Received my copy today, Good Delivery Guys!!
@team digit
POP:Sands of Time, doesnt work. Getting a crc error
Did you guys even check the file after downloading from Gamer's Hell??
I think it's corrupted

If you have win rar installed then double click on the file, go to 'extraction path & options' on top, in the newly opened window check 'keep broken files' under 'Misc' section and try running the exe file..

Last edited:

insaneYLN

In the zone
Received my copy on the 29th of July..:cool:

But i have not opened the package as i have not finished reading the July issue yet..:wink:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Purchased my copy today just coz the forum rocks and helping fellow techies getting their products RMAed from snobby companies (hint:topgear).

a6hiji7

Right off the assembly line
If you have win rar installed then double click on the file, go to 'extraction path & options' on top, in the newly opened window check 'keep broken files' under 'Misc' section and try running the exe file..

Looks like you have to live in the US to play this! Don't know if that can done during ubi.com login?!

psopaan

even aftr i checkd d keep broken files option, the game wnt install!
It reqiures US residence othrwise it wnt wrk!

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Looks like you have to live in the US to play this! Don't know if that can done during ubi.com login?!
The Ubisoft side may get foold by selecting US residence but d installer still doesnt accpt dis!!

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ May be you need to change the timezone setting to us.

BTW, I've this game and it's add free of course :p

ankitpradhan2001

This is conversantly a problem now... every time DVD has some problems .
Was hoping every time from past 5-6 months tha it will get solved but no. You guys F****d up again. The rar file gave me a crc failure at 99 % while decompressing pronce of persia. I am so angry , you guys waste my money.
I am a Digit fan from the days when you guys used to print hindi magazines at 50 bucks, but now .... I think I'll have to look for options

drsam

Ha Ha HA

Another of the POP Fans Got Fooled By This

The Free Game Was Offered on Gamers Hell website In Year 2005 As Free Play But The Offer Was Than Expired but the File Is Still Available

THis Game Will Never Run as It Will Never Install

DIGIT GOT FOOL BY IT:razz::p:razz::p:razz::p:!::!::!::!:

i was also fooled by it some years ago Ha Ha Ha:oops::!::!:

harshal259

Hello every1!
my problem with this month's playware DVD is that the POP:Sands of time is corrupt in both original as well as replacement DVD.
I even tried it on my friend's pc n the problem persists.There's an error while extracting the setup file.Please suggest a way to get the game.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Hello every1!
my problem with this month's playware DVD is that the POP:Sands of time is corrupt in both original as well as replacement DVD.
I even tried it on my friend's pc n the problem persists.There's an error while extracting the setup file.Please suggest a way to get the game.

+1 Thats right..!! :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hello every1!

+1 Thats right..!! :)

have you guys tried this :

eric.james

Hi,
Tried the Demo Sniper ghost Warrior.
After installation. it says version expired.
Has anyone else got the same error.

jspxs1000

I am getting read errors with the "Play Ware" DVD...but the Mind Ware DVD is working fine. Please help :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom