Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Jacknife said:
techno_funky said:
woah!! the cd contents look better than the
dvd
cool contents though

Yes, that's because Fedora Core 4 occupies 2.5GB of Royal Space on DVD.

Hariharam said:
Hey Digi Guys,

You promised for the archives may be you missed the deadlines!!!

Are you referring to somekind of database for all the contents we have given in the last four years? Unfortunately at the moment we cannot give you such search tool. However we are certainly exploring possibilities but not in the immediate future.

BoooooOOOO
BoooooOOOO

what do u want ha?? user should present digit 1 archive??

then here u go.... & dont ever again claim that u r the best mag in india... how can u say that....??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

jacknife said:
Unfortunately at the moment we cannot give you such search tool. However we are certainly exploring possibilities but not in the immediate future.
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

still exploring possibilities???:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

well here u go... with little efort of few member like me (who know nothing about programming) Thor has cr8ed one.... here u go... publish it on ur own name....

again a big BoooooOOOO...... :evil: :evil: :evil:

premsharma

In the zone
With passing of every month, digit is being diluted

With passing of every month, digit is being diluted. Linux OS and videos are occupying lot of space. Linux is no substitute to windows and moreover, enterprises are never going to pass on the benefit of cheaper OS to cutomers while migrating from windows to linux. They will simply inflate their profits. I have sent a mail dedailing the total space wasted for linux during past three years month by month. No one is ready to accept the facts.

No real big games and big softwares and their updates from Pinnacle, NTI, Unlead Adobe, Monarch, Intervideo, Sony etc are coming. The basic purpose of migrating to DVD was to provide big [which can not be downloaded by dial up users] games and softwares. You have failed on this part. U are providing useless small stuff repeatedly every month which can be anyway downloaded by dial up users.

Any letters written to U regarding this goes to dustbin and you are intrested to publish those letters only which are praising digit. July month letter of the month is an example in this case. Some poetry has been written which is in no way related to digit. Writer is trying to exhibit his writing capabilities and you are facilitating that.

I have been member for last three years or so and not going to renew untill unless you come back on track.

Please run an opinion poll in forum on the above points and you will know the truth

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
It is acceptable

Yes, The CD contents seems better than that of DVD. :roll: Fedora eat more than half of the DVD. :evil: Next time giving a linux distro please give Live CDs because it is risk free. I think many people just ignore the presence of a linux distro in the DVD and dont want to waste time to try them out at there own risk. :roll: Only a small amount of people really make use of them. So Live Distros hold good for everyone. And in the upcoming DVDs please try to include more softwares asked in the threads because many of them worth a try. This month's multimedia section is really nice. :lol: Also the inclusion of The Bat is really good. :)

coolendra

Neil is Here...
great adittion guys.U ppl always surprise us with ur content in the dvd & cd
keep it up
waiting for the Aug issue

narangz

Web developer
WHAT THE HELL

Jacknife said:
techno_funky said:
woah!! the cd contents look better than the
dvd
cool contents though

Yes, that's because Fedora Core 4 occupies 2.5GB of Royal Space on DVD.

Hariharam said:
Hey Digi Guys,

You promised for the archives may be you missed the deadlines!!!

Are you referring to somekind of database for all the contents we have given in the last four years? Unfortunately at the moment we cannot give you such search tool. However we are certainly exploring possibilities but not in the immediate future.

DIGIT SUX!!! :evil:
ALSO WHERE IS WINDOWS XP 64bit TRIAL??????????? IT WAS ONE OF THE MOST WANTED S/W :evil:

chinmay

Journeyman
Waao ! Contents do look great ...I was looking forward to try out FC4 and here i get it in Digit DVD .. thanks for saving my bandwiths :lol: .. was waiting for Battlefield 2's demo too ... I will miss BLC Cricket's demo though..

And yeah .. CD contents definitely look great too

KHUBBU

Journeyman
Digit is already out in the markets, and subscribers get it at the end of the week or even late.

This guy got his mag with (AGAIN!!!!!) faulty DVD and thi s is what he did:
*www.techenclave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6025

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
KHUBBU said:
Digit is already out in the markets, and subscribers get it at the end of the week or even late.

This guy got his mag with (AGAIN!!!!!) faulty DVD and thi s is what he did:
*www.techenclave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6025

GOOD ONE

rajivnedungadi

In the zone
FOR THE READERS

GUYS

Please read page no. 150 and 151. of the August 2005 Digit Magazine. Do you think that its a valid reason for the price hike?

In reply to the mail by Arnov Sarkar, the Associate Editor says that the price hike is for the quality of Digit. Do you guys think that digit is providing better quality than other magazines that is giving more at lesser price?

Do you guys think that the book they say FREE (Fast Track) is worth it?

They say that they have raised the quality and quantity of the content.....I dont know what they are talking about. Are they talking about the Fast Track book? or the separate contents on the CD and DVD?

They say the "Inflationary pressures and the economics demand such a move!"......Is the inflationary pressure only for Digit? I think it effects everyone but no other magazine has increased the price which means they can still cope up at this point of time.

I dont think that the answer DIGIT has given for the price hike is satisfactory.

Your thoughts on this people????

Regs

Rajiv B. Nedungadi

kaysquare

Journeyman
@ KHUBBU Moderators should go through the link you posted.

Just wondering what has improved...

The july magazine's paper quality was poor.
and i dont think a small book made of newsprint paper costs you 25 bucks extra...

The column Tabloid Tech can be removed. The articles are ripoff's from internet. Just a way to fill in useless content.

kaysquare

Journeyman
Today i got this mail from jasubhai.com

You are probably aware that the heavy rains in and around Mumbai/Maharashtra had brought life to a standstill. With a flood-like situation here in Mumbai, almost all services have been either put on hold or discontinued temporarily. The courier and postal services are unable to cope with the usual load due to the situation and to add to that trains are running off schedule.

Needless to say, our efforts to ensure a timely delivery of your subscriber copy have been severely affected. Though, you need not worry, as we have our Logistics team working round the clock to ensure as minimum a delay as possible to get your issue delivered to you.

You are therefore requested to hold on till around August 15, give or take a day or two to receive your issue.

As always, help is just an email away (help@jasubhai.com) with your subscriber code xxxxxxx or alternatively call Digit Customer Support in Navi Mumbai at 022-27629191/9200, extn: 1013/15. We would also like to regret any inconvenience this delay may cause.

Also, remember to log on to www.thinkdigit.com/digitpatron/ to enter the 16-digit code printed on the last page of Digit to score your Digit Patron points for the month. For any queries related to the Digit Patron Program, write to digitpatron@jasubhai.com.

Please do not hit the 'Reply' button to respond to this mail as it would not be responded to. In case you do want to write back in response to this mail, write to help@jasubhai.com.

I wonder why floods didnt stop digit going onto newsstands.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom