Preview + Feedback [April 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@echoplxx still waiting for an answer. No Digit in North Delhi ? Lots of fake news regarding digit magazine availability :(

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
@echoplxx still waiting for an answer. No Digit in North Delhi ? Lots of fake news regarding digit magazine availability :(

I'll find out and let you know about availability in Delhi, however check once more at news stands I'm pretty sure it has arrived...

How can I get the music which plays in the interface? It's pretty good!

You can always find the background score details in the 'Credits' section in the main menu of the DVD interface
To download the songs:
Alpha DVD - You've done it by Richtaste visit Download this album for free: Lights And Shades - Jamendo
Omega DVD - The Commonfield by Emerald Park visit Download this album for free: For Tomorrow (2010 Edition) - Jamendo

Disappointing! There is no Firefox 4 final version and Win 7 SP1.

Firefox 4 setup is in the Alpha DVD

Last edited:
I'll find out and let you know about availability in Delhi, however check once more at news stands I'm pretty sure it has arrived...

I tried today, and its still not available (3 newstands). :(

If I order online, how many days would it take to reach at my place now? I was a subscriber earlier, do I need to quote that number too ?

Thanks again.

OP
echoplxx

echoplxx

Journeyman
I tried today, and its still not available (3 newstands). :(

If I order online, how many days would it take to reach at my place now? I was a subscriber earlier, do I need to quote that number too ?

Thanks again.

If you order online it'll be delivered within 3-5 working days and yes you need to quote your subscriber number

If you order online it'll be delivered within 3-5 working days and yes you need to quote your subscriber number

subscribed for three months and still waiting for my issue and the digit office is just 2 kms away from my house

Lol thats the reason I didn't renewed even if I rec'd a promo code today :shock:. I am fedup of the ups/down to visit the newsstand again and again. I already bought chip/GG/LFY/Stuff on 2nd of this month and still waiting to get digit. For the digit people out there : I am skipping this month's issue.

Thanks for the awesome contents but your services are pathetic.

thanga

Right off the assembly line
Hi Guys,

Whats the song playing in BG for Omega DVD?

I find it awesome. Please, Please let me know...

Thanks,

thanga

Subscribed yesterday. Missed this month issue though. :( I think there is a problem with the newsstand nowadays. They all say, digit doesn't give them the replacement or return method. So they are not ordering any copies. Tht was the reason its not available in my area anymore. I hope I will receive the digit copies in time now.

kedardeore

Right off the assembly line
I wrote to the editor in reply to the "Digit is hiring" and got a reply from Nash David, but nothing after that in-spite of writing back, there hasn't been any mention in the May issue of the magazine. If anyone here could please clarify about the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom