Preview + Feedback [April 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

latino_ansari

Legendary Darknight
i am disappointed.... we the news stand readers pay more to get the magazine and we are the ones who are not getting extra stuff.... digit already provides extras to the subscribers... digit should have this the other way by giving the news stand readers more... Also people like me who keep changing there residence cant subscribe to digit...

dis is not done... please do think abt giving some extras to the news stand readers in the near future... Also as for this time u cant upload the contents in ur website so that everyone can atleast have it...

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
@rhitwick wat's goin great??the justice fight ?
The nonsense fight...

When they increased mag price Rs. 25 /-
Everyone went furious, started telling its the time to stop buying Digit now and they are charging more.
And, now I get to hear why not sell a premium issue at higher price.

Well, mr. u've given a right person a right idea...if there is a market and customer everything would be sold. Just wait (and I don't work in Digit )
some one answer my query at post 69 please:smile:
No

hot zubs

live life king like...
We the non subscribers would have also paid Rs.50 extra for d special stuff which the subscribers are getting... Then y were we discriminated from the subscribers :-(

We pay more amount and this is what we are getting:-(

jayantr7

In the zone
@rhitwick
u r .n subdcriber so fr u it's a non-sense fight
but we r non-subscribers so it's a sense fight for us,....but i don't care....i don't even pay a penny forbuying digit...as my father's assistance buys it by his money....:D

nitinm

Broken In
what about the fast track book does it contains how to FConnect and Fshare ??? Is this book for Programmers or for normal people ????

DigitCritic

Broken In
I agree with rajivnedungadi Digit is not the magazine which you would like to subscribe or keep with you. Let us be honest about it, this magazine is more of product catalogue,review guide then genuine technology and knowledge guide. It is definitely not the kind which you would keep safe for months/years to review or read again for knowledge.

Digit is more of fun,product guide and pack of information related to products and now I think they should focus on that because it is their strength. The key is Digit a product oriented magazine than knowledge focused magazine.

I would not like to mention other magazines but I have subscribed two magazines recently simply because they impart knowledge and I would not like to skip even their single issue because that means I loosing on knowledge.. where as incase of digit if I skip a couple of issues doesn't matter since its about products and it is not that every month I am on shopping spree.

Honestly I read this magazine to know more about products and trends and the prices. I do not believe their ratings or reviews but neutral information about products

toofan

Technomancer
All newsstand buyers should thank digit that they are getting their April Issue Rs 50.00 cheap. It would be a special Issue many of Us would not have bought it for Rs 200/=.
who needs the extra DVD they are giving.
If it would have been of 200/- We all have shouted that this Issue is not worth 200.00

This has happened every time when an special issue is released.

And truly who would buy this issue even at 150/=

I will not. Because as said this is a product magazine. And the products I am keeping an eye are not included this month.

I used to buy digit every month from new stands. But Now only few Issues I like.
A December Issue is must for me to buy.

@*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/customavatars/avatar5128_3.gif rajivnedungadi: can you send me your Image you use as avatar. I will like to color correct that. It is having heavy red shift.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I used to buy digit every month from new stands. But Now only few Issues I like.
A December Issue is must for me to buy.

Thats an advantage for new stand buyers like us. We need not pay for boring issues (thanks to Digit Preview :) ). That way we end up saving as much, if not more, as subscribers. I bought just 3 issues (including the last Dec issue) this year. This applies for all mags, not just Digit.

ash

Reborn ... four times
Thats an advantage for new stand buyers like us. We need not pay for boring issues (thanks to Digit Preview :) ).

It takes courage to give a detailed preview like that, knowing that some people may not buy because of that. Keep up this service and in the long term people will value it because it makes sure that they are never disappointed.

Why a Special issue worth Rs.200/- just for the subscribers? :-x:-x Why not the news stand guys also pay that extra Rs.50/- and buy it at Rs.200/- and get the benefits? :-x:-x

I am okay to pay Rs.200/- for the issue, can I get the issue from the Digit online store :razz:?

:arrow: We the news stand readers pay more to get the magazine and we are the ones who are not getting extra stuff....

Also as for this time u cant upload the contents in ur website so that everyone can at least have it...

:arrow::arrow: We the non subscribers would have also paid Rs.50 extra for d special stuff which the subscribers are getting... Then y were we discriminated from the subscribers :-(

:arrow::arrow:Also people like me who keep changing there residence cant subscribe to digit...:-x:-x

any thoughts on this Raaabo :?::?:

suyash_123

Techno Freak
Finally,
Digit has started partitioning the issues on basis of Subscriber and non subscriber issues.

Ya finally it is Indian magazine .......

And now i have to Stop Buying Digit Every month as he is favoring his valued Subscriber.
This step of providing extra features to subscriber is to encourage us to subscribe , But U failed..

i m not buying this issue nor i will go to news stand for it to have a look

If next time also this partiality occurs, i will never buy digit again....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom