Preview + Feedback [April 2010]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
Hey dude y don't u call up this number +91-22-40789612/14 and ask them about your magazine delivery...Quote your subscription number coz they will ask it....

insaneYLN

In the zone
all videos from playware dvd failed to work:-x:-(

surely a case of defective/faulty DVDs :sad:

i had a similar issue with my February 2010 DVDs (Mindware & Playware), called one of the Digit telephone numbers & conveyed my problem.. within 2 weeks i received a replacement of both the DVDs :smile:

i reckon you call Digit & tell them your problem & definitely you will receive a replacement.
The receptionist handling the calls is a gem of a person..very kind & patient..wish there were more people like that at other helplines.;-)

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
sigh. Tried to catch up with this thread. lol'd hard for a bit. Then became braindead.

How were the articles? Anything we could have covered better?

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
The articles were great espescially the Green dream one, it really had some mindblowing ideas for using old computer hardware like the best out of waste ...
The speakers and cellphone test was also good...
Even the article (DIY) on building our own solar powered lamp was a novelty..
I hope u guys include more articles on "Build it on your own stuff" in the mag.....

Alanis

Right off the assembly line
I warned you not to post anything that didn't contribute to the subject of this thread. Hence you just lost a post which probably took a long considerable time just to type up.

*Edited by FilledVoid - Do not tread down this path cause it will only lead to infractions. *

Last edited by a moderator:

mohdnajm

Right off the assembly line
i am havin a problem in dat solar table lamp project.... can i see more detailed instructions on how to solder d leds???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom