Preview? and Feedback June 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
nothing special about this edition. good editorial as always. going nuts over all these ads, like every other page.
the offer of a 8gb flash drive is lame. its only 400-500 rs now!!good reviews
still digit rules!!

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
nothing special about this edition. good editorial as always. going nuts over all these ads, like every other page.
the offer of a 8gb flash drive is lame. its only 400-500 rs now!!good reviews
still digit rules!!

400-500? You can get one for 250 bucks.

saratdear

Broken In
Can anyone tell me how to install the trial version of Adobe CS 6 provided? All I see is a bunch of files with .7z.00* extension (where * goes from 1 to 9)

syner

Broken In
when i try to install Adobe master collection cs6 which i got from digit DVD-4,i just saw file CS6 Master Collection.7z.001,CS6 MasterCollection.7z.002......CS6 Master Collection.7z.010 but not others files. i think installer is missing or i got the damage one. Any one has idea about it?

Tech&ME

Banned
when i try to install Adobe master collection cs6 which i got from digit DVD-4,i just saw file CS6 Master Collection.7z.001,CS6 MasterCollection.7z.002......CS6 Master Collection.7z.010 but not others files. i think installer is missing or i got the damage one. Any one has idea about it?

Step 1: First download and install 7-Zip from the internet.

Step 2: Then extract the Adobe Master Collection CS6 to a folder on your harddisk.

Step 3: You will get the Setup.exe in the new folder, run it and install cs6.

utkarsh73

In the zone
What the heck!!!!!!!! My copy has been dispatched today!!!!
I received the confirmation email just a few hours ago.

hdsk.23

~ Harshdeep ~
Has anyone gone through Ubisoft visit video!!!
voilaaaa audio it late then video!! Please confirm is this happening with me only or there is problem in video file????

And sorry to say dis-satisfied this time :(

Tech&ME

Banned
Has anyone gone through Ubisoft visit video!!!
voilaaaa audio it late then video!! Please confirm is this happening with me only or there is problem in video file????

And sorry to say dis-satisfied this time :(

Ya !!

They have even not edited the video, NO PRE-PRESS editing :lol:

sound is way behind, looks like dubbed video :mrgreen: :-D :lol:

Amateur Videos ...... WTF !!

Tejas.Gupta

Ethical Hacker :)
Digit must provide better games and movies at least...
All the Games you provide Suck so bad ! Even my 9 yrs old cousin hates 'em :p

Will you explain what went wrong this time ?
and please for Gods sake Reduce ad's ...Focus on content rather than generating Revenue!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Seems both the videos have problems. No audio video sync. Editing too, in the DSK video the student asked for another take but that part wasn't edited out. So there was no meaning of second take?
All the content was general.

There are some glaring errors too which previously it wasnt so
1) Page 80. A guy asks for PC upgrade (in question-"Laptop or PC upgrade"
The price of Corsair Cx430 was posted Rs.4300. It isn't that high. But in next page itself(Killer rigs, Entry level gaming) you guys quoted price as Rs.2400, which is the right price. Why so many disparities in 1 page?

2. Way way way too many Trailers in the DVDs. Game trailers well they are fine but why multiple HD movie trailers in EACH disc? Looks like they have been forced just to fill space
The games? Arghh! usually I try a game or two but this time I couldn't bother installing even one. I know AAA games can't be given but atleast a few decent games are better than many bad ones.

3. I think you guys had written a review on cloud storage. Couldn't find logic behind this months comparison :(

4. News and tips should not be mingled. What on Earth is a Email privacy article doing in the news section(page- 28)
Liked the article on Agni missiles though and the cover story was only thing that made me feel it was a special issue

Last edited:

Tech&ME

Banned
^^
Forget it dude !!

It will not work !

Tip : Don't copy the 7zip files to your harddisk. Use 7-zip to unrar them directly to a folder on your harddisk. [ it will take few minutes, but it works, i did it this way only on my lappy ]

@thetechfreak , at last I see that your above post is nice !! :grin: My money gone to hell !!

LegendKiller

In the zone
I would say that april security suite fiasco really left me disappointed. The only reason why i bought that edition was because of the suites.

And 90% suites had starter edition which anyone can download in minutes...

As a customer you feel cheated and you wonder whether future editions will have what it is there on the cover...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom