Premium Account of RAPIDSHARE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

heartripple

In the zone
Hi dear
I am interested to have a premium account of Rapidshare.So tell me the advantages of having premium account.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hi dear
I am interested to have a premium account of Rapidshare.So tell me the advantages of having premium account.

1) you need not wait for 1 minute every time you want to download. copy the link to your download manager. as simple as that
2) lot better download speeds
3) resume the download in case you pause the download

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Hi dear

if u were not aware of the advantages, then how come u be interested?:grin:

there are still 2.66GB limit per day. Also u can upload files to ur personal folder and pass on the link.

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
if u were not aware of the advantages, then how come u be interested?:grin:

there are still 2.66GB limit per day. Also u can upload files to ur personal folder and pass on the link.

So these are the main advantages of premium account.;-)

I heard about this from 1 of my friend.:wink:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
I think the limit now is 5Gb per day.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
and believe me, it's totally worthy to take Rshare premium account.

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
this is from their site:
With RapidShare Manager

2 Your files are only deleted once you close your Account. You can use 500 Gigabyte (500.000.000.000 Byte) storage space.

3 We support all kinds of connections. If you are using a DSL-8.000 for example, you can save 100 megabyte from rapidshare.com within 100 seconds.

4 We will vary the download speed in according to our bandwidth usage and available slots.

5 Limitless expanding by acquiring additional TrafficShare packages. A premium account enables you to download 2.66 Gigabyte per day, that's 2.660.000.000 byte. The volume not used is automatically transferred to the following day, up to a maximum of 15 gigabyte. If the complete download capacity is used up during one day, the premium-user is able to save another 2.66 gigabyte the following day.

so its 2.66Gb pert day and 80GB per month. I think its waste as we can download more than 3~3.5GB per day on torrents on 2~8 free 2mbps connections.

abhisubscribe

Broken In
Hi,

1) U can download more than one file at a time

2) Resume will be there for each file... Better use IDM ( Internet Download Manager ) recommeded by Rapidshare.

3.) Ur daily download limit will be 2.5 GB, if u cross 2.5GB then u need to wait for next day.

4) If u upload a file and u posted the link of that file in a site, if any one downloaded the file as a free user u will get one point. For each point u will ger adtional 6MB download.

5) U can also buy the adtional space that will be added to ur account... u can buy adtional 100GB. Then no need to wait for the next day if u cross 2.5 GB

6) If u cross 10,000 pomts then u will get one month free premium account.

My suggestion is Go for Megaupload, this is next to rapidshare.

Now a days Megaupload is very good... for a free account u have a resume option, no need to wait for the first file to complete, we can put files in a queue in IDM and select the option download one by one..

Previously i am using the Rapidshare premium account which have a limit up to 50GB for five days..But now it changed to 2.5GB per day... So, now i am using Megaupload.. I'm downloading more than 2.5GB per day as a free user in Megaupload.

OP
heartripple

heartripple

In the zone
Hi,

1) U can download more than one file at a time

2) Resume will be there for each file... Better use IDM ( Internet Download Manager ) recommeded by Rapidshare.

3.) Ur daily download limit will be 2.5 GB, if u cross 2.5GB then u need to wait for next day.

4) If u upload a file and u posted the link of that file in a site, if any one downloaded the file as a free user u will get one point. For each point u will ger adtional 6MB download.

5) U can also buy the adtional space that will be added to ur account... u can buy adtional 100GB. Then no need to wait for the next day if u cross 2.5 GB

6) If u cross 10,000 pomts then u will get one month free premium account.

My suggestion is Go for Megaupload, this is next to rapidshare.

Now a days Megaupload is very good... for a free account u have a resume option, no need to wait for the first file to complete, we can put files in a queue in IDM and select the option download one by one..

Previously i am using the Rapidshare premium account which have a limit up to 50GB for five days..But now it changed to 2.5GB per day... So, now i am using Megaupload.. I'm downloading more than 2.5GB per day as a free user in Megaupload.

Thanks for your reply.

So Megaupload is better then Rapidshare?

If is that so then I must go for that.

comp@ddict

EXIT: DATA Junkyard
If you have a Dynamic IP, then better stay with a free account only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom