Posts getting deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

revolt

Banned
These days i have observed that my posts are not taken in a good sense.People are just going on deleting my post.I dont know why.

I just want this forum free of useless arrogant stupid noob spammers.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
These days i have observed that my posts are not taken in a good sense.People are just going on deleting my post.I dont know why.

I just want this forum free of useless arrogant stupid noob spammers.

who is deleting the post?
either u can delete it urself or mods can if they find the post inappropriate.

CA50

Cyborg Agent
^ i read your post, but since your posts are deleted, then surely you are breaking some rule, because mods don't simply delete post.

You can PM a mod about this fro better answer.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/MDcVH.png

*i.imgur.com/1YXPj.png

*i.imgur.com/fdRHq.png

*i.imgur.com/fdRHq.png

That's 6-1. You win. I lose.

Even I want this forum free of useless noob spammers. Thanks for telling me where to begin with.

But I think you can assess your posts better than the moderators do. ;) Good introspection mate.

OP
revolt

revolt

Banned
That's 6-1. You win. I lose.

Even I want this forum free of useless noob spammers. Thanks for telling me where to begin with.

But I think you can assess your posts better than the moderators do. ;) Good introspection mate.
Exactly see how sensible i am.(I removed those because i knew sooner or later someone will remove it.Moreover they were targeted towards a certain kind of people you can understand)Then i deserve a mod post too dont you think.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom