Post your Speedtest results

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
got it. Thanks. so i suppose maximum will be 40Mbps as no way dsl might be able to handle 100mbps due to its limit.
glad to help buddy. most welcome. you need to ask airtel people responsible for your area about the speed. i am using a 40Mbps plan but i get only 24. if they have fiber plan in your area, it may go up.

RumbaMon19

Feel Pain.
glad to help buddy. most welcome. you need to ask airtel people responsible for your area about the speed. i am using a 40Mbps plan but i get only 24. if they have fiber plan in your area, it may go up.

Thats the problem, they do not have fiber here, and offer only DSL. airtel does plan to offer fibre everywhere and remove copper, but the airtel guy here said that would take over a year to happen.
*telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.c...er-only-fiber-broadband-gopal-vittal/80687132

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thats the problem, they do not have fiber here, and offer only DSL. airtel does plan to offer fibre everywhere and remove copper, but the airtel guy here said that would take over a year to happen.
*telecom.economictimes.indiatimes.c...er-only-fiber-broadband-gopal-vittal/80687132
don't bank on the bold part. I was told the same thing and it never happened for 3yrs in Chennai.

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
my present location is the second most posh residential area but i don't think they have updated to fiber here. i got this connection in 2013 end.

Anyone here using Airtel DSL connection? Or copper as they call it? What are the maximum speeds and plans for it? My hometown only has Airtel DSL and BSNL DSL. BSNL does not work most of the time. Airtel has good up times but am not sure about plans. Neither they are available on the net.
I use airtel's copper connection in Bengaluru. It works great for me there with good pings for gaming as well. I get 40Mbps DL & 7 Mbps UL, good for ₹500.

@omega44-xt Which city or town?
Andaman

monkey

Padawan
Jio's 150 Mbps connection at Delhi...
Speedtest.PNG

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Alliance Broadband "SMART" Plan in Fiber
*www.speedtest.net/result/11513177695.png

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Nah..its 999+18% GST = 1179/-. I do the recharge every month. Check Jiofiber's website for Delhi.
Well, well a confusion has arised , I am sorry for it.

The cost which I want to refer to @pkkumarcool ,was about my usage which is ALLIANCE BROADBAND , Kolkata.
I am using that. I thought you referred about ALLIANCE.
Yeah, JiOFiber with OTT and Fixed landline along with Broadband has Rs.999.00 + 18% GST Plan.
I was intending to have that, but presently Alliance suffice all my needs with OTT platform( less than that of JioFiber, but satisfactory) ,except the landline telephone.

Top Bottom