Post your Speedtest results

Piyush

Lanaya
i have & i am not talking about physical space but operating conditions.data centre has hundreds & sometimes even thousand hdd but they are not connected/controlled by a single server.if 1 rack has 100 hdd then beside that rack there will be at least 3-4 servers.
PowerEdge R720xd rack server details | Dell

your 650tb will require at least 17 such servers even if all these servers & hdd are stacked in 2 racks.unless you work in a data centre(can be of a big company) it is highly unlikely you will come across such capacities in normal office environment.btw how did you came to this figure of 650tb.

+1 for this,
again another enlightenment from our great Friend @whitestar_999

:D
Congrats for that math work you did. But equipments for Defence Organisations dont use normal components and peripherals available to us in market.
Now plz dont ask much regarding where I work and all. I just wanted to share speed, thats all.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
:D
Congrats for that math work you did. But equipments for Defence Organisations dont use normal components and peripherals available to us in market.
Now plz dont ask much regarding where I work and all. I just wanted to share speed, thats all.

Friend,you have been working in a classified zone. Please ,no divulging of any facts,whatever petty it might seem. Respect Law,Privacy and our Motherland - India.

Piyush

Lanaya
Friend,you have been working in a classified zone. Please ,no divulging of any facts,whatever petty it might seem. Respect Law,Privacy and our Motherland - India.

Thats why I didnt post anything more than that. I should have stayed quiet in first place, my apologies.

tagging [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] as a spy now (ahuehuehue)

My company has a 24Mbps line for employees, off which I leech ~2Mbps constantly (wget --limit-rate) to stay under the radar. The server room is like that wardrobe from Narnia (I've only seen people go in and a hint of neon green/blue lights).

arian29

In the zone
*www.speedtest.net/result/3774297241.png

Attachments

• 3774297241.png
    3774297241.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 76

aaruni

The Linux Guy
*www.speedtest.net/result/3800705364.png

Got new plan. Promised speeds are 50 mbps download, and 5 mbps upload.

D/l stays around this rate, peaks to beyond 60 for a few seconds occaisonally.

U/l stays around this rate.

(Hathway Bangalore)

*edufor.fosspowered.com/img/image.php?di=EG2D

aaruni

The Linux Guy
It just got activated today (at 00:00). So far, I'm hoping it'll pick up. If not, I'll call them tomorrow, or something.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
*www.speedtest.net/result/3802590046.png

Speed Test result now.

Already requested a change from my existing Plan :--> BSNL BB Home Combo ULD999 to BSNL BBG Combo ULD1425 , at CRM ; from Yesterday (01-10-2014) onwards.

Gollum

Collector
*www.speedtest.net/result/3800705364.png

Got new plan. Promised speeds are 50 mbps download, and 5 mbps upload.

D/l stays around this rate, peaks to beyond 60 for a few seconds occaisonally.

U/l stays around this rate.

(Hathway Bangalore)

*edufor.fosspowered.com/img/image.php?di=EG2D

I have the same plan, and I get the promised speed.
Call hathway and tell them.

TechnoBOY

Padawan
Re: Post your Speedtest results [ Beam users are not allowed :D ]

*tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/10/02/e55d9be306164328d7509cd4939241ac.jpg
Bsnl 999

Top Bottom