Post your Speedtest results

ratul

█████████████████
600rs. per month, 1Mbps at day, 2Mbps at night, shared peering reaching speeds 20-25Mbps in torrents anytime, no FUP, truly unlimited..

*www.speedtest.net/result/3498899392.png

*i.imgur.com/YoVj2Q7.jpg

swaggvc

Broken In
600rs. per month, 1Mbps at day, 2Mbps at night, shared peering reaching speeds 20-25Mbps in torrents anytime, no FUP, truly unlimited..

*www.speedtest.net/result/3498899392.png

*i.imgur.com/YoVj2Q7.jpg

Damm man i wish i could have internet like this.

kaz

right here
[MENTION=122731]ratul[/MENTION] awesome.... That's really cheap for the speed you are getting....

so may 300-400mb video files :mrgreen: :lol:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just checked with my cable provider, no Hathway internet available, some other 10Mbps 75Gig plan for ~1.3K

Dushie

Broken In
Does you connection have a login screen ?

No login screen for Hathway Docsis 3.0, you get a static IP and its always on. Also i wanted for a long time to go for a dual internet connection to have load balancing, redundancy, failover and 24x7 uptime. Finally took the jump, as of now i have 2 internet connections running. One is the Hathway 50 Mbps with 40 GB FUP and other with 2 Mbps unlimited from my previous provider prior to hathway. So no worries now, i am enjoying the internet now.

aniket.cain

Padawan
No login screen for Hathway Docsis 3.0, you get a static IP and its always on. Also i wanted for a long time to go for a dual internet connection to have load balancing, redundancy, failover and 24x7 uptime. Finally took the jump, as of now i have 2 internet connections running. One is the Hathway 50 Mbps with 40 GB FUP and other with 2 Mbps unlimited from my previous provider prior to hathway. So no worries now, i am enjoying the internet now.

I do have a login screen for the same connection. I don't understand why you don't have one... :confused:

Dushie

Broken In
Please drop a email to Hathway support or call them and ask them to assign you a static IP. As Docsis 3.0 comes with a static IP and the connection is always on. No need to login or enter any username or password. This is part of the Docsis 3.0 package.

vis

Right off the assembly line
*www.speedtest.net/result/3506060340.png
Reliance 699 Thunder plan #rekt

Top Bottom