Post your Speedtest results

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
^dude you dont know the condition of broadband in india 3g has upto 21mbps speed but with limits (20$ for 6gb) broadband is 512kbps unlimited(for 15$) that too if your lucky.If you can buffer 360p and watch unlimited videos online consider yourself lucky here.I am personally using 3g now dont have broadband in my area.

Here the average internet speed is below 2mbps. while u are enjoying 4g there, here even 3G is a luxury for many. Speeds are also not constant. A 3G network does not ensure 21mbps at all times.

Rates are another thing. To get 1/10th of your speed (100mbps) it cost $100. Besides that there is a usage cap of 100gb , it's not unlimited .

Enjoy your speed! Am suffering at 64kbps here :(

One prob. According to the ISP site the rate is £59 for 1000mbps, that is not equal to $29.

Source:-

*www.rcs-rds.ro/internet-digi-net/fiberlink?t=internet-fix&pachet=digi_net_fiberlink_1000

Shiva

Last edited:

Daeso

Broken In
One prob. According to the ISP site the rate is £59 for 1000mbps, that is not equal to $29.

Source:-

Internet prin fibra optica Fiberlink

Shiva
59 LEI [Romanian Leu]not euro
59 Lei x 3,24 lei per u.s dolars =18$
59 Lei x 4,47 lei per euro = 13 Euro
59 Lei x 0.05 lei per INR = 1094 inr[indian rupee]

swatkats

The TroubleShooter!
to download 600gb in 1 hour you will need not just a 1000mbps connection but also 2-3 hard disks because 600gb in 1 hour means 170MB/s average speed for 1 hour which no conventional hdd can give & a ssd of this size will be hugely expensive.
Those SAS drives or SSD to get the maximum speeds.

To achieve maximum speed of 1000 Mbps , your computer must be equipped with:
  • Processor: Intel I7 2.2 GHz (4 core) or equivalent
  • Memorie RAM: 4GB
  • Hard Disk: SSD
  • Gigabit network card
  • Sistem operare: Microsoft Windows 7, Linux, MacOS
  • Router that supports 1 Gbps traffic supported (optional)
*www.rcs-rds.ro/internet-digi-net/fiberlink?t=internet-fix&pachet=digi_net_fiberlink_1000

Daeso

Broken In
Those SAS drives or SSD to get the maximum speeds.

You need a pc with this requerement only if you have a connection without router because the pc proccesor must proces ppoe connection,if you have a gigabit router you dont need to have this specification,the ppoe connection process is made by router proccessor

vikrant

Right off the assembly line
Bahh people enjoying 100s of Mbps I am at 512kbps..(fuped) thx airtel :)

your post ~ my only hope :oops:

uploaded the image >>> inserted into image code >>> checked previous posts >>> felt so :cry: >>> dropped idea to share >>> came across your post >>> sharing again :-o

*www.speedtest.net/result/3440087383.png

Attachments

• 3440087383.png
    3440087383.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 73

Dushie

Broken In
Here you go Folks, enjoying 50 Mbps express speeds thanks to Hathway Docsis 3.0 network. a 1Gb file takes less than a minute to download. I got around 6.5 Mbps download speed in a torrent i tired. Happy with the same.

Enjoy :)

*i.imgur.com/CjN5hAn.png

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
I got this speed on 4mbps unlimited @Rs 1200
For torrents I get upto 12 mbps download speed
*www.speedtest.net/result/3486877650.png

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
Can DSL upload speed go above 1 mbps?

I want >1 mbps in a rural area which has BSNL broadband but they say max speed 512 kbps only

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Here you go Folks, enjoying 50 Mbps express speeds thanks to Hathway Docsis 3.0 network. a 1Gb file takes less than a minute to download. I got around 6.5 Mbps download speed in a torrent i tired. Happy with the same.

Enjoy :)

*i.imgur.com/CjN5hAn.png

what is your broadband plan, cost and FUP please ?

Top Bottom