Post your Speedtest results

mr-moustache

Broken In
For 350/- per month: *www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&e...2-YgNe0nNpnjo9JOw&sig2=VODUe5iBgXUi3-C8wcg80Q

they have banned all these by passing sites and also warez sites and also all proxy sites... i have tried many ways... guess they must be using a single I.P add ....

*www.speedtest.net/result/1806232564.png

BB HOME COMBO UL750

am getting this speed after changing my DNS ..other wise it was like .34Mb/s the whole month.

ohm.patel1

Journeyman
Bank 4 mbps upto 8 gb and 256 kbps later.

Test Date: Feb 24, 2012 11:40:14 pm
Connection Type: Wifi
Server: Mumbai
Download: 1683 kbps
Upload: 455 kbps
Ping: 44 ms

External IP: 117.196.4.190
Internal IP: 192.168.2.104, 169.254.152.93, 169.254.52.51
Latitude: 23.20174
Longitude: 72.64686

A detailed image for this result can be found here:

*www.speedtest.net/android/144571235.png

mr-moustache

Broken In
750 ultd has 6gb at 1mbps and 512kbps after that.Are u getting that speed after ur 6gb?

I changed my DNS today only, after my fran suggested it .... So i dont know if i will be getting it after the 6 gb. but one thing is for sure 6 gb utilized or not ... i used to get .44Mb/s only

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@Tenida Yes. Many people are getting crazy download speeds and it seems like caps are non existent. Enjoy it as long as you can.

BSNL are yet to give me a taste of 512 kbps :mad: :banghead:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@Tenida Yes. Many people are getting crazy download speeds and it seems like caps are non existent. Enjoy it as long as you can.

Thanks.Donno what's happening but I'm enjoying the speed boast.I hope this boast will last for infinite time.Finger crossed for this freaky speed.:|

But why don't you contact the CC of BSNL about not getting the speed boast.I think they will help you out.Contact your nearest telephone exchange for any query.

!tenida lucky bro man.. ..share some luck!!

Thanks.:)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Thanks.Donno what's happening but I'm enjoying the speed boast.I hope this boast will last for infinite time.Finger crossed for this freaky speed.:|

But why don't you contact the CC of BSNL about not getting the speed boast.I think they will help you out.Contact your nearest telephone exchange for any query.

Thanks.:)

Lodge a complaint from your BSNL selfcare portal if you are too lazy to call (like me). ;)

Shankar9822

Broken In
Tried again....
*www.speedtest.net/result/1818352818.png

What will be the new DNS to see the change (more speed)?
plan: BB Home ULD 750

tkin

Back to school!!
Tried again....
*www.speedtest.net/result/1818352818.png

What will be the new DNS to see the change (more speed)?
plan: BB Home ULD 750
Try now, I was having the same issue after I switched to ULD750 and they gave me MP server(NIB II), lots of connectivity problems, but its working gorgeously for the past few minutes, something happened, hope this stays that way :-D

*www.speedtest.net/result/1819723391.png

Look at this, something weird has happened, all the routes are optimal, getting <400ms all over the world.

Australia:
*www.speedtest.net/result/1819733471.png

Alaska:
*www.speedtest.net/result/1819735929.png

Miami:
*www.speedtest.net/result/1819740028.png

No matter wherever I ping, its less than 400ms, multiplayer gaming here I come, weeeeee :-D

And the tracert to 8.8.8.8:
*i.imgur.com/z7QtA.jpg

I've noted the IP down, maybe this is the magic ip(dynamic), maybe I spoke too soon, only time will tell, in the meantime I'll keep on praying and hoping for the best :Fingerx: :Fingerx:

PS: BSNL has issues with NIB II, and its sucks @$$, and no other provider here, wish BEAM tele will get here, would have taken alliance but uses a shared ip, so rapidshare, gaming, torrent problem.
Also even with this, I get lots of disconnects(Loss of signal every session), have to check the line, but feel like the issue is on their side :-?

Update: Spoke to soon, f***king BSNL back to old self, the problem with the path between the 218.xx server(NIXI, google it up) and chennai/mumbai VSNL server.

Last edited:

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
so atlast your wishes came true enjoy btw i have also got a wish true today using airtel 3g free unlimited...

tkin

Back to school!!
Disconnection problem is normal with BSNL most of the plcaes.
I hate this, in P2/NIB I(the servers that gave 59.xx ip) there was never a single disconnection, ever, the network was rock steady, but the new NIB II network sucks(ip 117.xx), I get better speed and pings, but at the cost of stability :evil:

so atlast your wishes came true enjoy btw i have also got a wish true today using airtel 3g free unlimited...
Free? As in free free?

Srrsly, no cost?

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I hate this, in P2/NIB I(the servers that gave 59.xx ip) there was never a single disconnection, ever, the network was rock steady, but the new NIB II network sucks(ip 117.xx), I get better speed and pings, but at the cost of stability :evil:

Free? As in free free?

Srrsly, no cost?

yep hacked it! atlst!! thats why awake till now..

Top Bottom