bubusam13

Human
A5E115B6-3C90-437F-A06B-090EBB3ABB90.jpeg
F9C56DF5-C155-445B-AABB-D6225EE4AE2F.jpeg

Airtel vs Jio 5G speed test.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
yes Xtream fiber 200 mbps connection. I am getting 460 mbps in Bengaluru

5G speeds are of Jio and Airtel in Guwahati.
Lucky You are,Bro.
In my case for the past 2 yrs,it was running excellent in 200Mbps Plan,but recently the 5Ghz Band was frequently out from the nokia modem,which had an effect on my wifi extender.
Moreover Airtel,doesn't allow to modify channel as per your choice.
So, I ditched them and returned back to Alliance broadband.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Lucky You are,Bro.
In my case for the past 2 yrs,it was running excellent in 200Mbps Plan,but recently the 5Ghz Band was frequently out from the nokia modem,which had an effect on my wifi extender.
Moreover Airtel,doesn't allow to modify channel as per your choice.
So, I ditched them and returned back to Alliance broadband.
What do you mean by the bold part, could you explain a bit?

This is shocking if Airtel doesn't allow such a basic thing. Are you sure you are not able to setup both 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks from modem's Setting page?
Airtel's Nokia router provided in BLR doesn't support it. For my friend, I had to connect router to another router, then use required channels in 2nd router.

TP Link says their extenders are easy to use but common users won't be able to do what I did.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Airtel's Nokia router provided in BLR doesn't support it. For my friend, I had to connect router to another router, then use required channels in 2nd router.

TP Link says their extenders are easy to use but common users won't be able to do what I did.
Is it a white router without any visible antenna ? Tata sky broadband provided similar router and I had to search a admin mode password to login and change settings. The regular password the tata sky folk used did not allow a lot of settings to be exposed.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover

I am using Jio Fiber in Bangalore too and its modem has both options.

Top Bottom