*i.imgur.com/jAfAVpJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ASoOCEx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Ht70TrO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mR2pyNa.jpg
*i.imgur.com/krxtFq2.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZDcjFts.jpg

Shah

Cyborg Agent
How's that for Gaming? Different than the normal mouse?

It is my first gaming mouse. So, don't know how it compares with other gaming mouses.

But, it is definitely better than other normal mouses. Ability to change DPI comes handy while gaming. Cannot play continuously for a few hours though. Otherwise,the ergonomics is great.

amjath

Human Spambot
Congrats [MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION] [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION]

My Pics:
*i.imgur.com/WggujgR.jpg
*i.imgur.com/rHInCUA.jpg
*i.imgur.com/KheOq5U.jpg
*i.imgur.com/NTtnZtP.jpg

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Congrats [MENTION=140941]harshilsharma63[/MENTION] [MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] [MENTION=129731]Shah[/MENTION]

You have misunderstood. I bought that mouse a few months back. It's [MENTION=142062]Flash[/MENTION] who bought it now during BBD Sale. :)

BTW, Congrats for that RaspPi2. I'm thinking of getting one for myself sooner or later.
I wonder if there is any way to program it so that it can be used to download Steam Library. AFAIK, Steam client doesn't support ARM architecture.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
This got delivered today.
*i.imgur.com/p539F2d.jpg
*i.imgur.com/nsCauPs.jpg
*i.imgur.com/AlXAmkT.jpg
*i.imgur.com/prnfOm9.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IbljzMS.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3YHIDVv.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Bnt2NWR.jpg
*i.imgur.com/3OrMyrl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Qi0dAMm.jpg
*i.imgur.com/7CaIDQk.jpg
*i.imgur.com/BYmT1zn.jpg
*i.imgur.com/jAfAVpJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ASoOCEx.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Ht70TrO.jpg
*i.imgur.com/mR2pyNa.jpg
*i.imgur.com/krxtFq2.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZDcjFts.jpg

how much ?
Awesome purchase :D

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=127004]amjath[/MENTION] congos, where did u purchased the pi from, hat was the cost ?

From Amazon during one of the lightening deal, not during diwali sale. I even posted in deals thread. [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] also bought it

icebags

Technomancer
From Amazon during one of the lightening deal, not during diwali sale. I even posted in deals thread. [MENTION=77264]Vyom[/MENTION] also bought it

hmmmm i have also started looking for one, if you some to see any good deal anywhere, please post in deal page, and if possible please tag me with it. :-o

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Nice watch. I was contemplating buying it. Black dial. But couldn't justify the daily usage.

amjath

Human Spambot
Nice watch. I was contemplating buying it. Black dial. But couldn't justify the daily usage.

Women have accessories like ornaments, Guys cant wear those except for a watch. Try out the difference is huge with or without

tkin

Back to school!!
V1 Upgrade for my upcoming music setup:

*i.imgur.com/WmicUdQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/y5yqQfh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/pAc0LZC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rwfXJHh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/06Eur5C.jpg

Comply foam tips are amazing, from now on it's comply all the way, medium tips have an amazing fit, it blocks upto 80% of external sound and gives the best fit possible.

V2 upgrade would be the FiiO X1

Gollum

Collector
Damn, where did you steal that precious from ?

paid monies for them

- - - Updated - - -

V1 Upgrade for my upcoming music setup:

*i.imgur.com/WmidQ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/y5yfh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/pA0LZC.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rfXJHh.jpg

*i.imgur.com/06Eur5C.jpg

Comply foam tips are amazing, from now on it's comply all the way, medium tips have an amazing fit, it blocks upto 80% of external sound and gives the best fit possible.

V2 upgrade would be the FiiO X1
[MENTION=52329]tkin[/MENTION],

Where to get those foam plugs from?
how much is the cost?

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
*i.imgur.com/qBZRcgI.jpg

*i.imgur.com/iw5Vacr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/or8uwMr.jpg

Got it off eBay. Seller was a new one, with 0 ratings, had registered 4 days ago. Took the risk and got this for 29.5K Delivered in 2 days flat. All is well. :p

Gollum

Collector
*i.imgur.com/qBZRcgI.jpg

*i.imgur.com/iw5Vacr.jpg

*i.imgur.com/or8uwMr.jpg

Got it off eBay. Seller was a new one, with 0 ratings, had registered 4 days ago. Took the risk and got this for 29.5K Delivered in 2 days flat. All is well. :p

Black money :p ??

Top Bottom