Post your latest Purchase

Akira

Augmented Nerd
Ordered TENDA FH330 from Snapdeal @ 1499/-INR. All Tenda products are imported by Fortune Inc in Delhi from China.

The WAN port(blue port at the back) was defective in my case. I have noticed many other consumers complaining about defective models. The service/Customer Care of Tenda is almost non-existent in India.

Luckily I noticed the same day and Snapdeal was gracious enough(honestly, Im just glad they refunded. SD is notorious for never parting with the green) to refund my transaction.

Will get a more reputed brand like TPLink or LinkSys. Check for Customer Care first.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Corsair RM 1000

*i.imgur.com/GwgPMIW.jpg

I realize that I don't even use 400Watts. Fan never spins.

More pics:
*i.imgur.com/6d6SrM5.jpg
*i.imgur.com/7luJlyH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/U0e1N0u.jpg

D

Deleted member 118788

FTFY

That's none of your business. :D

Thank you very much for fixing my small grammatical errors. I really appreciate your efforts and time to do this. I am honored by the fact that the great grammar Nazi Lord Semen took his time to look into my errors.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Thank you very much for fixing my small grammatical errors. I really appreciate your efforts and time to do this. I am honored by the fact that the great grammar Nazi Lord Semen took his time to look into my errors.

All these flavors and you decide to be salty. Sad.....

Top Bottom