Post your latest Purchase

Hrishi

you can never go wrong with a Nillkin. A grade stuff. once you know the technique to apply protectors, its actually easy.

There is a cellotape method. thats the easiest. only takes some effort to clean up the dust and grit and then line the protector up with the screen. i did it on my ZenFone 5 on one go with the cellotape method.

- - - Updated - - -

what the actual frak.

that setup.. you will have some quality headache when you decide to shift you base of operations
Yeah well....the operations gonna expand.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
In my opinion NILLKIN is worst brand for backcover. No question of wasting 350rs on frosted shield covers.

kaz

right here
Bought Nillkin Anti Explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector For iPhone 6 from Amazon
for my roommate :p

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
would it be inappropriate if his friend's iPhone has the ringtone like - a l l a h u a k b a r while its is wearing the anti explosion screen protector ?

:troll: j/king :p

kaz

right here
Did you get anti explosion vest for your friend too ?

That might be costlier than his life :p

- - - Updated - - -

Trolls aside. That's basically to impress us, INDIANS. I heard a guy fighting with his cousin because he bought a Screen Guard instead of Screen Protector for his new phone. According to that guy Screen Guard only Guards and won't take damages whereas Screen Protectors are protectors meant to take all the damage and the phone's screen will be forever safe.

veera_champ

Journeyman
my new GPU and KB
IMG_20150911_100953.jpg
IMG_20150911_100643.jpg
IMG_20150911_100613.jpg
IMG_20150911_101206.jpg
IMG_20150911_101438.jpg

Shah

Cyborg Agent
*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/12/94729aef826a7a7a7d98106e974886fc.jpg
Used 20% off coupon
Actually yesterday it was @2.8k

That is indeed a steal at that price. Next time when you come across such deal, don't forget to post in this thread. :)

Top Bottom