Post your latest Purchase

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
it gave me 24-28mbps while copying a movie on usb 3.0 port. :-D on usb 2.0 i got ,a maximum of 22mbps.

why? it gives awesome speeds

read speed is just average. 35mbps only.

22mBps write is possible on rare of the rare drives on 2.0 port. Till date I've seen just sandisk extreme doing that.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
22mBps write is possible on rare of the rare drives on 2.0 port. Till date I've seen just sandisk extreme doing that.

Proof :D

On usb 2.0

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12884&d=1386257037

on usb 3.0

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12885&d=1386257057

on usb 3.0

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12886&d=1386257058

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12887&d=1386258034

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    12 KB · Views: 193
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 191
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 191
  • WP_20131205_003 [DVD (PAL)].jpg
    WP_20131205_003 [DVD (PAL)].jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
what conclusion?
it seems to be the best pendrive for its price of rs 650

but reliability is an issue. there has been reports in internet where ppl saying their strontium memory went kaput after few months of use. if u can take the risk .....

sujoyp

Grand Master
@rijinpk1 28MBps @USB3 ...isnt it slow for a usb3 device??
I selected Sandisk Extereme one coz it gave 55MBps write and 77MBps read on USB3 ..yes it definitely cost twice too, but the advantage of fast copying negates that...better for long run.

nickzcool

Broken In
what conclusion?
it seems to be the best pendrive for its price of rs 650

I don't want to offend the user of the pendrive but just sharing my experience with all. Once I bought strontium memory card 16gb . For my tablet . It worked well for few days but after that all the data stored in it went woosh ... I had to format it then that happened again .finally got my purchase refunded and bought Kingston 16 gb card which is working well till now . (The strontium card was the cheapest in 16 gb cards . ) found out it was not at all reliable.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
@rijinpk1 28MBps @USB3 ...isnt it slow for a usb3 device??
I selected Sandisk Extereme one coz it gave 55MBps write and 77MBps read on USB3 ..yes it definitely cost twice too, but the advantage of fast copying negates that...better for long run.

money is an issue mate. sandisk extreme plus costs more than double.

but reliability is an issue. there has been reports in internet where ppl saying their strontium memory went kaput after few months of use. if u can take the risk .....

may be. this is my first strontium product, so cant really say anything about its reliability.

I don't want to offend the user of the pendrive but just sharing my experience with all. Once I bought strontium memory card 16gb . For my tablet . It worked well for few days but after that all the data stored in it went woosh ... I had to format it then that happened again .finally got my purchase refunded and bought Kingston 16 gb card which is working well till now . (The strontium card was the cheapest in 16 gb cards . ) found out it was not at all reliable.

sad to hear that. didn't you approach the service centre?

Top Bottom