Post your latest Purchase

ajayritik

Technomancer
^ Even I have been planning to get one chair for long time. However I don't think can find any decent one for less than 4k.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
8k seems a lot for a chair with wheels, which I intend to buy too :(

I was in the market recently. Ended up spending 12.something and only feeling okayish.

Not a single decent chair in the market that can match the Humanscale Liberty that I get at office. Infact there's nothing even close. I had auditioned chairs from every damn brand i could find over a period of a month and upto 75k INR (though I wasnt gonna buy them anyways, they still are not comfortable). Typical Indianness - I have a setting for this, I also have a setting for that. You want that other setting? I have that too. Not one of them is truly useful.

And so i buy this okayish 12k one and remove the armrests and the lower-back push-padding and now its a better chair than the one i bought. Just the name of these ergonomic chairs makes me angry now. :|

Now looking for a keyboard tray. Again the same story. Stupid designs, stupid designs everywhere. Tilt the keyboard and the mouse pad tilts too - why on earth do I want the mousepad to tilt compulsorily ? How would I keep my mouse stable then? Dont these people who design these have the commonsense to figure that out ?

I may seem almost racist in this rant, but we indians are generally too bent up on price and 'features' to appreciate/design good things.

My office chair has all of TWO settings other than the height adjustment and its goddamn comfortable with just them. Design is a skill, not something Indian chairmakers seem to have developed.

/rant

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
it gave me 24-28mbps while copying a movie on usb 3.0 port. :-D on usb 2.0 i got ,a maximum of 22mbps.

why? it gives awesome speeds

read speed is just average. 35mbps only.

22mBps write is possible on rare of the rare drives on 2.0 port. Till date I've seen just sandisk extreme doing that.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
22mBps write is possible on rare of the rare drives on 2.0 port. Till date I've seen just sandisk extreme doing that.

Proof :D

On usb 2.0

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12884&d=1386257037

on usb 3.0

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12885&d=1386257057

on usb 3.0

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12886&d=1386257058

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=12887&d=1386258034

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    12 KB · Views: 194
  • Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 193
  • Untitled2.png
    Untitled2.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 192
  • WP_20131205_003 [DVD (PAL)].jpg
    WP_20131205_003 [DVD (PAL)].jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 193
Last edited:

icebags

Technomancer
what conclusion?
it seems to be the best pendrive for its price of rs 650

but reliability is an issue. there has been reports in internet where ppl saying their strontium memory went kaput after few months of use. if u can take the risk .....

Top Bottom