Post your latest Purchase

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I'd have been interested, but not now. Living in a rented apartment means I dont want to pile in a lot of things here :|

Nice to know there are peple here to advice on stuff like these. I'd very probably in the market for these AV stuff - only a couple of years from now i guess :|

my pleasure! yes, absolutely not recommended for small or/and rented apartments, esp. when you move/can get transferred to places! :wink:

7shivam9

Broken In
Fan of my Current Oddessy PSU isn't working so brought ...
Zeb 450W T Sata PSU (Gold series)

*n2.sdlcdn.com/imgs/a/a/a/Zeb_450W_T_Sata_Computer_Power_Supply_Gold_Series_m_1_2x-4f207.jpg
---------------------------------------------------
*s22.postimg.org/9ectypr8h/sez.jpg

Waiting for Delivery , :-D snapdeal Awesome as always !

icebags

Technomancer
^hopefully u r not using any gfx card or a higher end processor, right ? u bought this knowing the risk, right ? :/

7shivam9

Broken In
Risk was Using a psu without any fan :-o and which was getting fkighot ...I could literally feel the warm waves from it when I take my hand near its back and also the cabinets top (part stick with psu) was also very fkingwarm.

and Its a cheap,low-end gamign PSU , I know it.. i dont own a super duper gaming rig .. Im using gt610 now and will use hD6670 in future... both of these are fine for this psu to handle :)

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Risk was Using a psu without any fan :-o and which was getting fkighot ...I could literally feel the warm waves from it when I take my hand near its back and also the cabinets top (part stick with psu) was also very fkingwarm.

and Its a cheap,low-end gamign PSU , I know it.. i dont own a super duper gaming rig .. Im using gt610 now and will use hD6670 in future... both of these are fine for this psu to handle :)

I had this PSU in my HD5670 rig and it blew up in just over a month, I kid you not!!! Cancel the order if possible... ASAP!!!

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Fan of my Current Oddessy PSU isn't working so brought ...
Zeb 450W T Sata PSU (Gold series)

*n2.sdlcdn.com/imgs/a/a/a/Zeb_450W_T_Sata_Computer_Power_Supply_Gold_Series_m_1_2x-4f207.jpg
---------------------------------------------------
*s22.postimg.org/9ectypr8h/sez.jpg

Waiting for Delivery , :-D snapdeal Awesome as always !

did you think that it is 80+ gold certified ?:p :p

icebags

Technomancer

those psus probably have 60+% efficiency(i.e. ~50% after 1 yr), and neither the power is properly distributed between supply rails. these work ok with most basic rigs, but when u have a better rig, these mark deathnote. there was a psu blacklist thread, i forgot where it was.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
those psus probably have 60+% efficiency(i.e. ~50% after 1 yr), and neither the power is properly distributed between supply rails. these work ok with most basic rigs, but when u have a better rig, these mark deathnote. there was a psu blacklist thread, i forgot where it was.

that thread got deleted by the creator itself as a new one is on the way :) i really miss that thread

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
finally my Lumia 920 arrived! after a long one month and 3 days of waiting... :D pics coming soon....experience till now-->awe-f***ing some :hyper:

Top Bottom