Post your latest Purchase

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
^^ awesome...... Congrates... :)

Thanks Man !!

Congrats any reason not to go for Diesel car?

No Diesel Model In Honda Cars !!

amazing dude.... nice car amazing looks....

Thanks !!

DAT CAR
*t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1bR35Zs0e76gHB6sNTMzgMAplFoYZDALlHVDownIQub9iJlnZ

Thanks Buddy !!

Congrats :D :D
t

^^ nice car!! love the innova like design ;)

Thanks .. Never Looked That Innova Way !!

Welcome to the jazz family... :)
btw didn't you get your jazz x kit yet??

Thanks For Jazz Family ... The Kit Was Not Painted In Urban Titanium Yet... Will get in 2 Weeks !!

Awesome awesome drive! And that goes for both your Honda-s! Congrats! :)

Thanks Man !!!

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Bought Karbonn Smart Tab 8 Velox from Naaptol @ Rs. 6300.

Sturdy Build Quality, Fast Boot Up & Response time from Apps. Jelly bean but Sluggish Touch Screen response.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Thanks For Jazz Family ... The Kit Was Not Painted In Urban Titanium Yet... Will get in 2 Weeks !!

oh ok thank god...many didn't receive the kit for 2-3 months...this is the color i wanted as well for my jazz x but alas wasn't my call.. :)...looks great

dan4u

Took Off!!!
Got an SSD from onlyssd.com, Rs 7599

*i50.tinypic.com/2ll0igo.jpg

laptop boots up in 17 seconds, and I'm browsing in the 20th second....its super fast:mrgreen:
*i48.tinypic.com/106zcsn.jpg

its got a real slim profile, 7mm and its really light.
*i45.tinypic.com/dpzrqf.jpg

dan4u

Took Off!!!
^ lol, yea will do and thanks....the hdd on our laptop is just a pain in the A**, it took nearly 5 minutes to load all the startup programs from a cold boot.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Got an SSD from onlyssd.com, Rs 7599

*i50.tinypic.com/2ll0igo.jpg

laptop boots up in 17 seconds, and I'm browsing in the 20th second....its super fast:mrgreen:
*i48.tinypic.com/106zcsn.jpg

its got a real slim profile, 7mm and its really light.
*i45.tinypic.com/dpzrqf.jpg

+1 to Samsung 830 SSD

Great Purchase

dan4u

Took Off!!!
So you are stuck with just 120GB?

I'm using the 1TB as an external drive. got a usb 3.0 external case, installed all steam, origin games and media on it. 120 GB is more than enough for an OS drive, I still have 85GB free after installing most of the software, enough space for 1-2 games....I thought of replacing the optical disc drive with the 1tb hdd using a caddy, but that would eat up the battery.....

Congrats. But you have to go for the Pro version or better to buy 830.
yea I wanted to get that but it was not available, but it doesn't make a lot of difference, only the write rates are slow (doesn't really matter), the read rates are super fast :-D

@dan4u: nice purchase. Congrats!!
thanks man!!

tkin

Back to school!!
I got a few something, actually I wanted the Ramayana DVD, the book is to negate the shipping fee :D :D

*i.imgur.com/9Xf3zX5.jpg

Top Bottom