Post your latest Purchase

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Purchased a seagate freeagent 1 tb hardisk from our forum member "takemein". It still has 2 years warranty left.
Got it for 3.3k including shipping and i guess its a cool deal. Man i really needed disk space badly. He also shipped the original bill.

Won't be posting pics because its the same one posted in the bazaar section by takemein. :)

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/completed...-freeagent-3-5inch-1tb-external-hd-white.html

bubusam13

Human
Congrats Vickybat on your purchase.

I got my Bitfenix Merc Alpha last week. After waiting for 6 months for it. But guys I got a slight shock then I removed the package and touched the metal for the first time. Is this because of Static ??

NOTE: The cabinet actually looks much neat and quality than in these pictures.
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0515.jpg
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0570.jpg

My Old cabby

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0541.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0548.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0550.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0552.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/COOLINGSETTINGS.jpg

How is this scheme for fans ?

How will be this modification. The whole sidepanel will be plexiglass. I will color the boarders black.

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/mercalphamod.jpg

I know I am very bad at cable management.

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
Fan 5 should be like fan 6 - exhaust not intake.

I that case there will be very less air inside, won't it ? Since the front of my cabby does not have a big mesh for air flow

Congrats Vickybat on your purchase.

I got my Bitfenix Merc Alpha last week. After waiting for 6 months for it. But guys I got a slight shock then I removed the package and touched the metal for the first time. Is this because of Static ??

NOTE: The cabinet actually looks much neat and quality than in these pictures.
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0515.jpg
*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0570.jpg

My Old cabby

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0541.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0548.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0550.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/DSCN0552.jpg

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/COOLINGSETTINGS.jpg

How is this scheme for fans ?

How will be this modification. The whole sidepanel will be plexiglass. I will color the boarders black.

*i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n536/bubusam13/MERC/mercalphamod.jpg

I know I am very bad at cable management.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
@bubusam13
Congrats for ur new case.
U waited for 6 months for this case ?
Where did u buy from ?
I want whole side panel of plexiglass for my old Zebronics Bijli.
Sadly I can't mod that my self.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
I that case there will be very less air inside, won't it ? Since the front of my cabby does not have a big mesh for air flow

Hot air moves up. Fan 6 and 7 will help throw it out. If fan 5 starts pulling air in,
a. you might pull back some of the hot air belched out.
b. You will most definitely ruin the air flow inside the case. [Run the fans in this mode as in your picture and test with incense stick smoke to confirm]

"Less air inside" is not bad (though I doubt that will happen). You want to be venting as much air as possible (depending on how much heat your components are generating). In any case, with fan 5 as exhaust, there wont be a "vacuum" inside your cabby, :p so go ahead and set it as exhaust. (1,2,3 will compensate for what 5,6,7 are belching, assuming all are same CFM)

bubusam13

Human
@bubusam13
Congrats for ur new case.
U waited for 6 months for this case ?
Where did u buy from ?
I want whole side panel of plexiglass for my old Zebronics Bijli.
Sadly I can't mod that my self.

Flipkart. Before I contact XtrmGrfx, the importer but I had problem generating road permit. So later bought from flipkart.

clickclick

Journeyman
Canon 1100D with standard 18-55 IS kit lens and 2 years canon india warranty with a sandisk ultra 4gb class 6 sdhc card and canon EOS dslr carry bag.

*i.imgur.com/MHg64.jpg

icebags

Technomancer
^^ congos! damage?
but to think u should have settled for something in the range of nikon 3100 or 3200 which one is current. cannon 1100 doesn't exactly has a very good rep. still, congrats!

clickclick

Journeyman
^^ congos! damage?
but to think u should have settled for something in the range of nikon 3100 or 3200 which one is current. cannon 1100 doesn't exactly has a very good rep. still, congrats!

Thanks. 21,143 from ebay :p A good investment for learning photography :p

I wanted a Canon. Nikon is good, has a better grip, but is hyped more. All the cameras have flaws, there is no perfect camera. The reason i chose this camera was limited budget and the variety of lenses my cousin brother has who owns a 550D and 7D. So, i wont have to invest immediately in lenses. I can borrow from him when he is not using and save for future.

I would be capturing stills so the video be 720p or 1080p like in the Nikon D3100, doesnt make a difference.

Congrats ClickClick... I've the same cam. Performs amazingly well for amateurs like us.

Thanks. It is an amazing camera, a great learning tool :p

Whoa. Nice cam :) Congrats :D

Thank you :p

icebags

Technomancer
Thanks. 21,143 from ebay :p A good investment for learning photography :p

apart from video, 3x00 series have a little better af and better quality past iso 3200, but at the cost of more. thats an interesting price u bought it for and since you already have acces of such variety of lenses, guess u're a winner. :)

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Got hold of Windows 8 from flipkart for 3.5k... Its a full retail version with both 32 & 64 bit version dvds. uploadfromtaptalk1355645331179.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355645339980.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355645346700.jpg

Top Bottom