Hardcore Gamer
hai friends
bought Counter Strike: Global Offensive @ 650
*s9.postimage.org/vwxgn137j/IMAG0048.jpg

*s9.postimage.org/mqf5zqxz3/IMAG0050.jpg

*s9.postimage.org/3mlujel4v/IMAG0052.jpg

bubusam13

Human
^Thanks,it isnt pricey if you compare it with U.S editions,its originally around 5X !
If you compare with US edition, almost all books are cheaper in India. US editions have hard cover and their print and paper quality is good. They even have colour prints.

Last edited:

bubusam13

Human
^^ wow nice... in Guwahati price is too high due to Durga Puja... no discounts at all... yesterday seen lee cooper at BigBazar for 299 and 499 though.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
If you compare with US edition, almost all books are cheaper in India. US editions have hard cover and their print and paper quality is good. They even have colour prints.

Ah ! Maybe Books are one of those things which are cheaper,in India ! I heard that U.S people gets Galaxy s3 for $100:(

Purchased a Lenovo G580 Laptop from Flipkart.com @ 34,400 :) Here are the specs :

- Ivy Bridge 3210M Core i5 Processor (2.5-3.1 Ghz)
- Lenovo Emerald Lake 2 Motherboard (CPU Socket - U3E1)
- 4 GB RAM (DDR-3 1033 Mhz, Single Channel, 1 Memory Chip), Expandable to 8 GB
- 500 GB SATA-II 5400 RPM HDD
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 15.6" Glossy LED Display with Native Resolution of 1366x768 pixels
- 8x DVD-RW Drive
- Realtek HD Audio
- Chiclet Keyoard with Numeric Keyboard
- Synaptics Multi touch Trackpad
- .9 MP Camera
- Broadcom 802.11b/g/n Wifi Card
- Lenovo (based on Broadcom chip) Bluetooth 4.0
- Atheros AR8162/8166/8168 PCI-E Fast Ethernet Controller
- 2 USB 3.0, 1 USB 2.0 Ports
- VGA Out, HDMI Out (HDMI 2.0)
- Unified Microphone/Headphone port, Internal Mic near lower edge of Keyboard
- SD/MMC Card Reader
- Kennigston Lock
- Mostly Fibrous body, Chocolate Brown Color
- Lenovo Branded Waterproof 15/17" Laptop Backpack
- Weight (with Battery) : 2.6 KG.

It's a budget laptop with good number of features for its price, excellent choice for people with a budget of about 35k. Quiet snappy in everything and the graphics card coupled with the i5 processor lets you play almost all new games at mid-low settings.

Personally I play some old games like NFS Most Wanted, NFS Undercover, Doom 3, Quaker 3 and 4, GTA SA, UT 2004, Prince of Persia Sands of Time, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince and few others and these all work very fluid at full graphics settings at native LCD resolution.

Apart from that I use it work work only with Windows 7 Ultimate and Fedora 17. Both run flawless on it. Fedora didn't require a single driver, apart from the fact that I had to update to the latest kernel using yum to make Bluetooth work. That wasn't tough at all, even for a Linux novice.

Flipkart delivered it within 2 days in Mumbai.

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Got Q&Q Digital watch from infibeam @1245/-. Q&Q is a subsidiary brand of CITIZEN. This watch looks great and has many features that we all needed for day-to-day life.

*i.imgur.com/rE2rH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/NQk4Q.jpg
*i.imgur.com/4hsGp.jpg
*i.imgur.com/PW2hH.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gAXqE.jpg

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Got Q&Q Digital watch from infibeam @1245/-. Q&Q is a subsidiary brand of CITIZEN. This watch looks great and has many features that we all needed for day-to-day life.

*i.imgur.com/PW2hH.jpg

Sexy !!! Looks More Costly than The Real Price!!!

ajayritik

Technomancer
did I mentioned jeans ? Full sleeve T and casual shirts.
Tu bhi na yaar! Itne dino se I was trying to get good pair of jeans for reasonable price. Meri Aankhen to itni badi khul gayee when you mentioned that price.

@ Tenida congrats on the watch. Even I love Digital Wrist watches however most of these don't last for long for me since I seem to break it near the edges.
Does anyone have any good wrist digital watch which is sturdy in mind?

Top Bottom