Post your latest Purchase

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apologies, but don't post pics having dimensions more than 2000 pixels. One pic may be fine, but when more than one pic, massive bandwidth wastage.

1920x1080 or 1600x1200 are fine.

Sorry, but we've got reports so deleting posts. You're most welcome to upload them again. :)

People should also avoid quoting posts with many pics. Thread becomes "stretched" and too lengthy to scroll.

Take a look at Tribalgeek and rchi84's pic. That is the ideal size in dimensions.

ajayritik

Technomancer
if you want a bunch and not in a hurry, i could get one for you. how many do you want? i would be going there anytime in the coming 2 weeks. let me know when you decide.
Bro you stay in Mumbai and I in Hyderabad how would I collect it eventually?
One of the stalls from lammy.
So Lamington is one of the places in Mumbai? Did you travel from Pune to Mumbai. Rs 16 is a steal man for Dual layer DVD.

arko1983

In the zone
my latest purchases in 2 months
asus rt n13u/b1 - $15
intel ssd 80gb - $70
cooolermaster v6gt -$30(bought these in 2011 good friday time,my sis arrived previous month with these stuff.all r free btw for me:-D(not paying my sis any money))
wd external hdd 500 gb -Rs 4.2k
logitech g27 racing wheel -Rs 16.2k(thanx to d3p for his help in letting me decide.awesome build quality)

*i47.tinypic.com/2zhljr6.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/256yekl.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/2uq2ekh.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/2v9zsph.jpg

Last edited:

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
Bought iBall Rocky Headset @399 from Flipkart.

*www.flipkart.com/iball-rocky-headset/p/itmczcpveym4phyh?pid=ACCCWPDRN5YFGRMJ

Hope this one survives a bit longer in the hands of my 3yr old human looking monkey.

SunE

Professional Newbie
asus rt n13u/b1 - $15
intel ssd 80gb - $70
cooolermaster v6gt -$30(bought these in 2011 good friday time,my sis arrived previous month with these stuff.all r free btw for me:-D(not paying my sis any money))
logitech g27 racing wheel -Rs 16.2k(thanx to d3p for his help in letting me decide.awesome build quality)

*i47.tinypic.com/2zhljr6.jpg
*i46.tinypic.com/256yekl.jpg
*i47.tinypic.com/2uq2ekh.jpg
*i49.tinypic.com/2v9zsph.jpg

Dude dude dude what have you done??!!!!

The H-shifter goes to the left of your wheel. We Indians use right hand drive :p

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Bro you stay in Mumbai and I in Hyderabad how would I collect it eventually?

courier ofcourse ;)
sorry! i forgot that you too had bought nationals a few days back :D
so dont bother about them. even if i get a pack for you at less, the courier charges would more or less make the benefit appear redundant.

asus rt n13u/b1 - $15
intel ssd 80gb - $70

may we please know from where you got the router and ssd for so cheap? :rolleyes:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Just bought Ghost Recon Future Soldier Signature Edition for Rs. 999 from Games The Shop @ Mantri Mall Bangalore.

Pic
*img16.imageshack.us/img16/6906/grfsbox.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ the shop has this game stocked.. price is the same as in Flipkart, but the version on flipkart is a regular one..

arko1983

In the zone
courier ofcourse ;)
sorry! i forgot that you too had bought nationals a few days back :D
so dont bother about them. even if i get a pack for you at less, the courier charges would more or less make the benefit appear redundant.

may we please know from where you got the router and ssd for so cheap? :rolleyes:

got it in new Friday deals in 2011 from newegg.had some mail in rebates.price is after the mail in rebate.

d3p

PowerHouse
asus rt n13u/b1 - $15
intel ssd 80gb - $70

Nice Purchases Arko1983.

Time to bring the rain. Take it slow & try Codemasters F1 2011. That's the most easiest game to handle with Logitech G27 [in case its your first time].

Next should be Race Driver : Grid & Congrats you've tamed the beast.

Top Bottom