Post your latest Purchase

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Got the Power meter tool from Singapore @ Rs 1200

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/DSC01129.jpg

Saw this on DX yesterday after seeing your post. DX's listed price is 21.4 USD. Your post says you got it for Rs.1200 (21.4 USD translates to ~1200, what about shipping/customs, etc?

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
^^
Was never charged customs for 6 of my orders from DX.
They offer free shipping but it takes around a month to arrive here in south india, and a few weeks more if you stay in North(Thanks to Lazy Customs office)

You can opt for paid EMS service, wherein you can expect them to be shipped within a week.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Got the Targus Terra Backpack from Naaptol.com today. Must say the shipping was pretty fast (ordered it on 9th and received it today). The bag at 980 gm is pretty heavy owing to thick padding on the back side. Looks good and has a number of spacious compartments. You'll probably end up looking for gadgets to fill them all. The added plus point; it's got a hidden rain cover, which is an added advantage for the bag itself as no matter how waterproof your bag is, there is a small possibility that during heavy rains, water may seep in from chains etc. Since the rainy season is on, I think it'll enable me go anywhere without worrying about my Laptop getting wet as my current bag got damaged. LET THE RAIN COME:razz:

congrats CyberKid for the bag! i spotted some of these at a mall (star bazaar) sometime back. were retailing for about 1.2-1.3k if i remember correct. looked mean! probably i too would buy one of these....PROBABLY :rolleyes: :D

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Got the Targus Terra Backpack from Naaptol.com today. Must say the shipping was pretty fast (ordered it on 9th and received it today). The bag at 980 gm is pretty heavy owing to thick padding on the back side. Looks good and has a number of spacious compartments. You'll probably end up looking for gadgets to fill them all. The added plus point; it's got a hidden rain cover, which is an added advantage for the bag itself as no matter how waterproof your bag is, there is a small possibility that during heavy rains, water may seep in from chains etc. Since the rainy season is on, I think it'll enable me go anywhere without worrying about my Laptop getting wet as my current bag got damaged. LET THE RAIN COME:razz:

Link & cost?

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
@offtopic

one question how you guys paid(i mean in which currency) in dx ?

i want to purchase that LCD Power Consumption Monitor & some DIY parts

Last edited:

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
congrats CyberKid for the bag! i spotted some of these at a mall (star bazaar) sometime back. were retailing for about 1.2-1.3k if i remember correct. looked mean! probably i too would buy one of these....PROBABLY :rolleyes: :D

Can't say about the prices in stores. I've somewhat become addicted to online shopping. At flipkart the price for this was 2128, while on naaptol it was listed for 1899. I simply googled for naaptol coupons, tried a bunch of them, at last was successful in applying this one NTCVV6A386 to get a discount of 200 (Applicable on online payment). So I just paid Rs. 1699.

Targus Revolution Terra Backpack-TSB226AP-50 Price - Buy Targus Revolution Terra Backpack-TSB226AP-50 Price in India, Best Prices n Review

available for a little less locally.
BTW, i have a naaptol office just a couple of furlongs away from my home.

The thing I found is that Naaptol is an indexing site too. It forwards orders to dealers, who in turn send your products to you. Wasn't expecting the delivery so early.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Item: SoundMagic ES18
Price: 500 (450+50 shipping)
Vendor: SMC

pics:
*i.imgur.com/cDj45.jpg*i.imgur.com/kksUN.jpg

brass is lot more than the stock ones that shipped with my mobile LG Optimus One which i can term as the best stock headphone i have used till now. Solid VFM at such cheap price.

nav

Right off the assembly line
:)

Purchase date: July 1,2012
Hardware purchased with price: F&D Mini Clip Speakers for Rs.650/-
Place/retailer details and address: Computer Gallery, Khanna
City of Purchase: Khanna
Review: Cool Speakers with nice ouptut and volume levels.
Any problems after purchasing, and suggestion for those about to purchase: Not At All

:)

d3p

PowerHouse
Item: SoundMagic ES18
Price: 500 (450+50 shipping)
Vendor: SMC

pics:
*i.imgur.com/cDj45.jpg*i.imgur.com/kksUN.jpg

brass BASS is lot more than the stock ones that shipped with my mobile LG Optimus One which i can term as the best stock headphone i have used till now. Solid VFM at such cheap price.

I do own one pair of it. Just do a burn-in for 24 hours using a mp3 player. Or play white noise.

After that, they pairs are really VFM IEMs.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I do own one pair of it. Just do a burn-in for 24 hours using a mp3 player. Or play white noise.

OFFtopic - Sound magic ES18 is available in homeshop18 for RS 400 with free shipping . Should i order from it ??

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
What's Lammy here? Pardon my ignorance!
Rs 16 is a good deal I should say for Dual Layer DVD.

Lamington, Mumbai, I presume.

Get the same from SMC. Anyway its in Delhi, you can go & pick it up yourself.

Is HS18 not reliable? Just wondering why you suggested SMC over HS18.

Item : Verbatim 32Gb Pinstripe Pendrive
Price : 815 rs :cool:
Vendor : tradus.com
How long did they take to ship it to you?

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

thanks for the info (and the typo :p )

OFFtopic - Sound magic ES18 is available in homeshop18 for RS 400 with free shipping . Should i order from it ??

out of stock. thats why i ordered from SMC. And like FK, once out of stock rarely they stock it back.

Top Bottom