Post your latest Purchase

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^ Total damage is 5.8k including shipping :)

Congrats, but price is ~1.6K higher that what it should be.

Purchased a Xperia Sola 2 weeks ago :) and also bought another Sony MDR J10 as old one died.
*img3.imageshack.us/img3/3251/dscf1857w.jpg
*img189.imageshack.us/img189/3964/dscf1867hb.jpg
*img839.imageshack.us/img839/8407/dscf1869u.jpg

Congrats!!
Approximate damages? ;)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Ordered Targus Revolution Terra Backpack (TSB226AP-50) from Naaptol for 1699 after applying Rs.200 discount coupon. Waiting for the delivery.

Looking for a Full HD LED monitor in the range of 8K. Can anyone suggest one. Have zeroed in at AOC E2250SW, AOC E2251Fwe or E2243Fw2k.
@ TDF members from Delhi NCR: The pricelist @ costtocost.in shows AOC E2250, E2251, and 2243Fw for 6.9K, 7K and 7.2K respectively. Are these the same models which are available at the AOC India site?

man these price is excluding vat . And never buy your stuff from cost2cost

AVT

Clueless Noob

Why is that ? I heard CTC people were very rude and tried to force you to purchase stuff but when I went to NP they were helpful and willing to hunt for components that they didn't have. SMC international people were very obnoxious and quoted inflated rates (which i guess i was prepared for, from online reviews). I know I might be (probably) wrong as I went only one time but it would have been nice to have a consolidated thread about NP like in some other forum i saw from google search.

ashis_lakra

Gaming Unlimited
Got the Power meter tool from Singapore @ Rs 1200

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/DSC01129.jpg

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/DSC01131.jpg

IDLE power consumption

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/Idle.jpg

LOAD power consumption

*i1205.photobucket.com/albums/bb433/ashislakra1989/high.jpg

Current GPU - 9500GT OC'ed lol

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!

Yup! I know that these prices are excluding vat. Calculating vat@12.5% makes the final price somewhat near 8K.
Haven't had any problem with either costtocost or computer empire, except, that you have to wait longer for your turn, and people there are so busy that they don't have time for you. If you meant that they try to sell you cheapos, it's their job, and somewhat they get good margins selling cheapos. It's upto you what you want to purchase and what you want to avoid. My question was whether anyone has purchased any of these models from cost to cost and could confirm whether the models are different from what is listed on AOC India Website, or are different?

kbganesh

Broken In
Congrats, but price is ~1.6K higher that what it should be.

Congrats!!
Approximate damages? ;)

Actually i got a price quote of 3.7k for c2 from delta locally but i want this new model since old c2 has bit weak bass mine is 53w rms..i know it should probaly be around 4.8k, i paid bit extra but what to do buddy i have hard time finding these speakers in first place!!

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Actually i got a price quote of 3.7k for c2 from delta locally but i want this new model since old c2 has bit weak bass mine is 53w rms..i know it should probaly be around 4.8k, i paid bit extra but what to do buddy i have hard time finding these speakers in first place!!

Recently I saw some good models from F&D too. Although I know that edifier & F&D can't be compared.

ajayritik

Technomancer
try writing those verbatim DVDs (if you have any left now) at slower speeds.

about the DVD bags, i won't really recommend buying them online, as you won't be able to check the condition of the foam, etc., inside that way. try local shops for that. but if you would still insist for online purchase, i can't think of any other portal apart from ebay :rolleyes:
Bro, can you post any pics of the bag. I will try to check in local stores here.

Guys sorry for being noob. but what would be the purpose of this power meter?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Guys sorry for being noob. but what would be the purpose of this power meter?

That is actually a watt-meter. It is very useful in calculating the 'actual' power consumption of any components. Sadly, good quality socket watt-meters are not available in India.

K3npachi

MorganKell
Purchased the Logitech G400 Yesterday. Received today :)
The Mouse looks good but it's Hugee. Read some good reviews about it. Any G400 Owners here ? :)

*i.imgur.com/3qS7i.jpg
*i.imgur.com/xIezM.jpg

Awww Yeahhh :razz:

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
Congrats K3npachi. This one of the oldest mouse which is worth buying and people are still buying it. Of-course some changes from predecessor model.

Top Bottom