• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Post your latest Purchase

ohm.patel1

Journeyman
I bought beats by dr.dre 2 weeks ago, i posted but u used ur dialog"Pics or it didn't happen" I wasn't getting time so i m posting pics now. They are really nice hedphones with super bass. I got it for 300$ from US and the shop is bestbuy. I wan't one thing to change like i have got atleast one pic with my username. everybody should post atleast one pic with thier username.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Congrats ohm.patel1 & Funskar

Bought Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 (Absolute Black) for Rs.7100

And Yeah It did Happen ...
nbxbD.jpg

jzkDX.jpg

EUNYC.jpg

xmQH4.jpg

p7YZW.jpg

Last edited:

Gollum

Collector
I bought beats by dr.dre 2 weeks ago, i posted but u used ur dialog"Pics or it didn't happen" I wasn't getting time so i m posting pics now. They are really nice hedphones with super bass. I got it for 300$ from US and the shop is bestbuy. I wan't one thing to change like i have got atleast one pic with my username. everybody should post atleast one pic with thier username.

+1 for HP Envy

Sexy laptop

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
There are a few shops which can get anything for you but at a higher price. Hence my statement.

please share if you know. I've searched(suffered) enough! :-D

arey dhundne pe to Bhagwan bhi mil jaate hai yaar. Try around.Also if I have someone travelling to Pune then I can send some for you.

i've been trying that since childhood! No luck!
Let me know if someone coming to pune. Thanks :lol:

ajayritik

Technomancer
please share if you know. I've searched(suffered) enough! :-D

i've been trying that since childhood! No luck!
Let me know if someone coming to pune. Thanks :lol:

Even I thought the same.Infact I searched for the same thing in multiple shops. It's only when one of the shop guys I go frequently suggested me about this particular shop I was able to get hold of it.

Tribalgeek

Geralt Of Rivia!
Even I thought the same.Infact I searched for the same thing in multiple shops. It's only when one of the shop guys I go frequently suggested me about this particular shop I was able to get hold of it.

Name & address of the shop please ? I'll be very greatful!

Top Bottom