Post your latest Purchase

noob

Cyborg Agent
Congrats @noob. How much did it cost you?

@lonelyguy: nice complete rig! Congrats!
@noob: great! What about the price?
29,999. Got it on 10K EMI per month using ICICI Credit card. same on HDFC and CITI. Pink and Blue sells at 31.5K o_Oo

Congrats Noob...great buy...review needed asap !!
Sure :) Let me use it for while..

noob I thought you didnt like M$?
I am not a fanboy :) I am a MS developer and huge fan of Android. using SGS as my primary device..and i dont see any reason why Android/iOS users will shift to WP7
Wow noob. Excellent purchase. Give us a little feedback
sure..check this for now :p *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/150264-nokia-lumia-800-issues-wp7-issues.html

I am active on twitter and rant my findings about WP these days :p www.twitter.com/epic_n00b

Last edited:

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
@Sjoardar : Use this tags, without the asterisk.

[*spoiler] <text> [*/Spoiler]

Thanks a lot mate! If one puts an image in the spaceholder <text>, it works the same way, right? I put your tips to immediate use (see below)! Thanks again.

Congrats to all.

Thanks Tenida, Megamind and everyone.

So here are some more pics of my rig.

*a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/382624_2883338689567_1443104169_33048175_1869044619_n.jpg

Its a bit messy.

*a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/400445_2883334529463_1443104169_33048169_34733769_n.jpg

I don't know what happened to the pic.

Just shoot any reflective subject (like your monitor) from an angle, not straight on, whenever you use an on-camera flash. You have a great rig nonetheless! Congrats!

Last edited:

lonelyguy

Broken In
Thanks a lot mate! If one puts an image in the spaceholder <text>, it works the same way, right? I put your tips to immediate use (see below)! Thanks again.

Just shoot any reflective subject (like your monitor) from an angle, not straight on, whenever you use an on-camera flash. You have a great rig nonetheless! Congrats!

Thanks for the tip I will remember it :wink:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I am not a fanboy I am a MS developer and huge fan of Android. using SGS as my primary device..and i dont see any reason why Android/iOS users will shift to WP7

Never said you were a fanboy ;)

But you were posting M$ hate about it being an apple clone, so...

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Why buy M$ if you will criticize it? Why not Android?? After all, the SII, Galaxy Nexus and Note are better phones after all ;)

noob

Cyborg Agent
Criticism,praises etc are here to stay no matter what OS you use and those are my own views ... I am a developer on MS platform from last 5 years and got this phone for app development. This does not means that i should not use Android(i simply love it and my SGS runs on MIUI) and lick MS ass :p

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Protip: putting spoiler doesn't keep your pics from loading and hence utilizing the same amount of bandwidth..

Though it does save up on the extra amount of scrolling.

Hippo VB. Where in the world did you find them?

From Head fi. Not upto my taste though. I like bright sounding IEMs.

@noob
Like the Lumia shape

Top Bottom