Post your latest Purchase

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Renewed my personal domain name for 1 Yr ($19.99) + made it private($7.54) from GoDaddy. Total damage $27.53 (Rs. 1,496.62)

:)

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Had to share this...

Just bought Brainwavz M4 along with a Fiio E6 amp from MP4Nation.net...
Opted for free shipping(dont bug me on this please :( )...Was poorer by 4K at the end of transaction :))

Some points for everyone:

1.I paid by Paypal with my linked AxisBank International Debit Card!!!:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

2.I was initially refused umpteen times by both Globalpay and Paypal using the same debit card...even a VCC transaction failed.:mad: :pullhair: :evil: :wah: :censored:

3.Thereafter,I opted for Paypal,and during selection of Payment and exchange rate(NB. There is an option for it,keep an eye out ;) ),I selected to pay via Foreign Exchange,bypassing Paypal exchange rate calculations(TIP: Consult RBI forex rates at the end of days trading to get best deal...I chose Euro over Pound Sterling & US Dollar!!) :2cents:

4.Voila..Payment succeeded!
:hyper:

Hope this helps some of us,who have been put out at docks by Paypal n RBI!

Hope they deliver in time :Fingerx:

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Congos in advance. You are back with a bang! ;)

Thanks man!

Bang?!! i dont think so...Pre PG Exams are on...these are my only saving grace...

Another Update...I've recently got myself a Silverlit I/R 4 channel Gyro stabilized Z-Bruce helicopter toy...cost me abt 2.2K from Infibeam...Delivered in 4days flat.... :))

My childhood dream...accomplished in scale model ;)

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@Mukherjee...I am confused b/w M3/M4 and between Fiio's E7/E11...
Can u tell me which is better and y are the M4 and E11 cheaper than the M3 an E7 respectively? o_O

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
@Mukherjee...I am confused b/w M3/M4 and between Fiio's E7/E11...
Can u tell me which is better and y are the M4 and E11 cheaper than the M3 an E7 respectively? o_O

I am no gyan guru...just a toddler in this field...but below is what I've scraped...

Fiio E7 vs E11

The devil's in the details...Dont go by the numbers...E11 is not necessarily better than E7(unlike 11>7)..

E7 is better equipped in hardware,n also is targetted at a different audience than the E11 is...The price but only reflects this.

Brainwavz M3 vs M4

The M4 is only recently launched...it wont be pushing the truth to say that its an improvement on the M2...frankly.

Before the M4 arrived...the M3 was the king of the hill in the 'M' series...Maybe it still is...Here too M3 is not necessarily inferior to M4 (unlike 4>3 )....rather its the contrary.

However,in the case of the IEM,its more of what u want(what type of soundstage u prefer),that matters... :))

And to sum up,the weight of ur wallet should put things in a better perspective ;) :lol:

BTW,google for reviews before u decide...:idea: :2cents:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Planning to chang my bike frm yamaha r15 to honda cbr 250 .
what u people thing about that should i go for honda cbr 250 or not any other bike which u people prefer over honda cbr 250...
:-|

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Planning to chang my bike frm yamaha r15 to honda cbr 250 .
what u people thing about that should i go for honda cbr 250 or not any other bike which u people prefer over honda cbr 250...
:-|

Depends entirely on your usage.
If u r travelling 100-200Km on highway everyday/frequently, then cbr 250 makes sense..

Top Bottom