Post your latest Purchase

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Not a Tech Purchase but I'm very excited about this :-D...My first Yonex (MODEL - Carbonex 8) :sword: (I've wanted one for so long now)..!!! Got it for Rs.920 (MRP Rs.1310) :cool:... But my Mom was awestruck even after such bargain.. :-x

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Getting rid of my Airtel Internet connection and opting for Pacenet Meghbela local cable connection :)

Just got it done today. Its faster than airtel :D

vaibhav23

In the zone
thanks tenida:razz:
Plans are quite good.BSNL is giving speeds of 24KBps on 2mbps connection.
On complaining their engineers say to get RAM increased as that could increase speeds.:shock::duh2:
They also say that it is a server problem and they can't do anything about it.:pullhair:

abhidev

Human Spambot
got rid of BSNL connection and took a new connection from SSV NBC with hub access...Rs.699 + 100(hub) pm/ 1mbps :D

Last edited:

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
1:Xbox 360 Controller Wired For Windows

Got it From Home Shop 18 For RS 1116 :shock::shock:

*lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NG31_Q3-iwc/Tu3XrcyMtZI/AAAAAAAAAVc/pue-K9HiYP8/s720/DSC00335.JPG

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-YBs7ZJ6l5Zw/Tu3YV9WDshI/AAAAAAAAAVs/fMFBBBim2aQ/s720/DSC00336.JPG

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-3nBNZrWO8Aw/Tu3Yjcj91fI/AAAAAAAAAV8/dCasMsst_ic/s720/DSC00338.JPG

Comparison With A China PS2 Controller:razz::razz:

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-dIWRnrOar1Q/Tu3aCSC9KpI/AAAAAAAAAWk/vcNZ60c2rZs/s720/DSC00343.JPG

With A Logitech Mouse..
*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-zATJyZ3NiVU/Tu3aMeQ54qI/AAAAAAAAAWs/DzUV7tm-JAA/s720/DSC00344.JPG
Very Good Controller ...Best For Your BUCKS:mrgreen::mrgreen:

2: Manchester United Hood From Nike Store
Damages RS 4500
*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-CCVVpDRqH7M/Tu3SSevFUqI/AAAAAAAAAS0/MaXTsK_QU0o/s576/DSC00373.JPG

*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-fBFYb231zAM/Tu3S-5-wbQI/AAAAAAAAATU/Tv7b2q8nYhs/s720/DSC00372.JPG

*lh4.googleusercontent.com/-hoUrnDBvL1c/Tu3Tdqn4h4I/AAAAAAAAATc/mGICpNgkciE/s576/DSC00373.JPG

The Back

*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-t_RPfWbk7EU/Tu3TkNdYzFI/AAAAAAAAATk/zxnsFFQdTto/s576/DSC00374.JPG

3:AIEEE Sample Papers From Flipkart
*lh5.googleusercontent.com/-sszZBvSOwJY/Tu3S0bQ25bI/AAAAAAAAATE/rvKQhfSA8AU/s720/DSC00370.JPG

Last edited:

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
hows ninja??
if i can get service in my area i will definately go for ninja but that the problem
in my area their is no service center . so that why its out of my choice
the new R15 2.0 look much cooler than cbr but the upgrade is just limited to look but Cbr is all about power and tech. i areadly have R15 for 3.5 year .so can anybody tell me any good point to go for Cbr 250 .:neutral:

MegaMind

Human Spambot
in my area their is no service center . so that why its out of my choice
the new R15 2.0 look much cooler than cbr but the upgrade is just limited to look but Cbr is all about power and tech. i areadly have R15 for 3.5 year .so can anybody tell me any good point to go for Cbr 250 .:neutral:

Already mentioned here..
If its for city ride, spending 1.9L(w/ABS) or 1.65L(w/o ABS) is insane IMO..
Its like getting a 6990 for single 1080p monitor.
But if u need a show-off u can get it..

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Already mentioned here..
If its for city ride, spending 1.9L(w/ABS) or 1.65L(w/o ABS) is insane IMO..
Its like getting a 6990 for single 1080p monitor.
But if u need a show-off u can get it..
I am not willing to showoff
It just that i have run my bike for around 3.5 year
& i want sumthing new & better from my previous bike. One of the person in my contact is willing to pay 75000 to 80000 thousand for my R15 which i had purchased for 100000 approx.
so i think its kind of a good deal.
so kindly suggest me sum good bike or any upcoming bikes.
I can do my work with my active for a limited time period.:mrgreen:

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^Thats a good price to sell-off ur R15.. But remember CBR's mileage is very poor for city ride & petrol rates won't ever come down(if money matters :wink:)

SIDDHARTH.BEAM

Journeyman
Why not Hero Karizma ZMR??
It not like an upgrade its like an downgrade:cry:
like running a i7 PC & then selling it and going for core2duo PC.:-|

^^Thats a good price to sell-off ur R15.. But remember CBR's mileage is very poor for city ride & petrol rates won't ever come down(if money matters :wink:)
one of my friend has taken honda cbr 250 & he say that he got 42 km/lt millage for a trip to nanital . but i can't belive that my r15 gives a milage around 35 how can a cbr 250 cc can give a milage around 42 km\lt
but i can say that for sure that bike really beats my r15 in power,braking & handling .I was taking a test ride of my friend cbr250 i am ashamed to say that my bike was not anywhere near to this monster, i make a good tilt & then i pull the brakes their was not a skid made by cbr 250 . & pickup was something which u have to keep control when i accelerated cbr i feel a power punch from this bike it made me had a pull back feel. so i will force u guy to take a test ride and say what u feel from this monster .:mrgreen:

Top Bottom