Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
awesome purchase @d3p5kor....congrats!!!

Thanks abhidev.

I think all it needs now is an engine and chassis :))

Congratulations. That is the best racing setup I've seen.

@Sarath: Thanks for the appriciations, will complete the setup before i & we enter next year.

The new PS3 has been here since Saturday. Enjoying Infamous 2 Hero Edition on it :D

*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-092.jpg
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-093.jpg
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-094.jpg
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-095.jpg
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-096.jpg
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-097.jpg
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-098.jpg
*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-17-099.jpg

The Warranty is valid upto Jan-13., which indicates that this PS3 batch has not hit shelves yet.

The model is CECH-3008A. This is from the 3000 series revision, which means that it is the model having the lowerst power draw, with a 45nm CPU manufacturing process and a 40nm GPU manufacturing process. Although it appears to be identical to the CECH-2508 model, it consumes 50W less. Must be a reduction of power draw in other areas.
It also, oddly, feels snappier than my old PS3.
Anyone has old PS1 games. Only answer if you wanna dump them. And they must be functional?

Not gonna pay for them given their age. SpeedPost should be economical.

Got these yesterday when I went to HomeTown.

*i577.photobucket.com/albums/ss213/aayushthegamer/2011-12-18-102.jpg
Count the number of STBs ;)

No unboxing them. Will wait for the installation people to install it.

Congrats EG....time to hit Uncharted 3....

Congrats d3p5kor

Thanks Nightmare...

One more Purchase....

This time its the mighty Logitech G27 - 15.4k.

This is my first buy from Flipkart, as the shipping & the complete pricings are pretty cheap then other local stores. opted for COD. Hopefully it will be delivered before 25th at the least.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
@D3p5kor: Thats great wheel! Congrats! :D
@Extreme Gamer: Cool! But what will you do with PS1 disks? :unsure:
@Faun: Nice! Congrats!

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
One more Purchase....

This time its the mighty Logitech G27 - 15.4k.

This is my first buy from Flipkart, as the shipping & the complete pricings are pretty cheap then other local stores. opted for COD. Hopefully it will be delivered before 25th at the least.

Congrats, so you are back in India, I guess? ;)

@Nightmare, Skud: TY, but no uncharted for me. Not interested. I'm more of an Infamous guy.

Congrats. And thanks for the advance thanks.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apparently you thanked me before I could even congratulate you. Check a couple of posts earlier. ;)

Cilus

laborare est orare
Extreme Gamer, reduce the picture size to max 1024X768 ASAP. Posting such a large image cause opening problems in hand-held devices or with slower internet connection. It has been communicated several times in here that don't post those big high resolution pics n we are tired of repeating same thing again n again.
Until then put those images under SPOLER tag.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Extreme Gamer, reduce the picture size to max 1024X768 ASAP. Posting such a large image cause opening problems in hand-held devices or with slower internet connection. It has been communicated several times in here that don't post those big high resolution pics n we are tired of repeating same thing again n again.

I guess everything I post will be in spoiler tags from now. I wont be resizing any image.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!

I guess everything I post will be in spoiler tags from now. I wont be resizing any image.

BTW, how do I put text or pix in the spoiler tag? Would someone please explain this to me? Consider this question is from a noob. Thanks in advance!

S_V

In the zone

Even if you use spoiler Tags.. The Bandwidth and the Load on Browser(Which makes Browser hang for secs in low end systems) exists till the images fully loaded inside spoiler tags too.. Try to resize them for better browsing for everyone...

ajai5777

Youngling
Bought Soundmagic PL 11 from ebay pristinenote @ 580/-
*i40.tinypic.com/14cqqev.jpg

I had read so many good comments about it in this forum, thats why I selected it.So I expected a lot but I feel its not better than ep 630.I dont hear any thumping bass as everyone said.EP 630's bass is much deeper.Also in clarity wise its not ahead of EP 630.I had bought an EP 830 earlier, which was really an upgrade in clarity wise.But PL 11 is not better than EP 630 thats my first impression.

lonelyguy

Broken In
Pics of my Rig
Intel i5 2500K (MD Computers)
Msi Z68a-G43(B3) (SMC International)
Msi R6950 twin frozr III 2GB (SMC International)
Seasonic SS-850AT (MD Computers)
Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo (SMC International)
Cooler Master 690 II plus
Gskill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL X 2 (Flipkart)
Razer DeathAdder Dragon Age II (Flipkart)
Logitech K200 (Flipkart)
LG E2381 VR-BN
Logitech Z506
APC 1.1Kv

*a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/409494_2883326769269_1443104169_33048160_86861957_n.jpg

*a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/399005_2883328849321_1443104169_33048162_441641249_n.jpg

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Whoaaa....soo many purchases... :))

Heartiest Congratulations to everyone for their new "toys" :twisted:

Forgive me for butting in...

I have been eyeing the Brainwavz M2 for quite sometime.:oops:

I can get one from MP4Nation at around 2.7K Shipped:mrgreen:...However,PristineNote maintains that they will be asking around 3.3K for M2.:shock::shock:

I am confused.:-? Where to buy from? Pros n cons of either? Is warranty an issue here?

samuelgomes

Broken In
Re: The galaxy note

That a great deal :))
It cost me around 31500 but i purchased just after the launch
Did u get the Flip cover??
just wait for 1 to 2 month we will going to get the google greatest android system ICS 4.0 even without ICS its still the monster in every aspect . can't wait to think what this monster can do after getting the ICS 4.0 update.:)):)):))

Yes got the flip cover too.. :)

@samuelgomes-do I know what glitch r u facing??

Capacitive keys (back and menu) keys not working sometimes after a call..
need to reboot..

has happened two-three times now.. but all in a gap of 5-6 days..

Top Bottom