Post your latest Purchase

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@NIGHTMARE: wow...man u use three S2 phones & iphone gr8...
color is just excellent milky white...
btw u also clicked the foot... :grin:
Thanks, my foot haaa I'm noobest photographer my bad. :-D. I just bought one for my younger brother and one for Android modding stuff to learn more. The last one is not decided who going to get it in family.

Wow congrats Nightmare.:)

Thanks buddy.:wink:

@Nightmare: Superb phone collection! ;)

Thank you.
:wink:

Last edited:

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Here the pic of my another two Samsung Galaxy S2 white jewel.

*i.imgur.com/1Atux.jpg *i.imgur.com/O3N6q.jpg
*i.imgur.com/IGWkl.jpg

Three of them, now family is compete. Hum do hamara ek:-D controlling the population.

*i.imgur.com/hrmUF.jpg

*i.imgur.com/PNlVv.jpg

Ohh my gosh iPhone is surrounded by Android.

*i.imgur.com/m6H4D.jpg

Nice.. Congrats..

Sarath

iDota
The white one looks good. Seeing a lot of white preference over here. So all that hype around the white iphones weren't unwarranted.

Meanwhile another iphone has entered the family. The 32GB one at a contract for just 6000bucks. No pics as of now. :)

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
@Night: Lovely.

@NIHTMARE: Holy shmoly! Congrats man!

Nice.. Congrats..

The white one looks good. Seeing a lot of white preference over here. So all that hype around the white iphones weren't unwarranted.

Meanwhile another iphone has entered the family. The 32GB one at a contract for just 6000bucks. No pics as of now. :)

@NIGHTMARE : nice collection!!

Thanks guys:wink:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ mukherjee - congrats daagdar saahib (quaint indian village style of addressing doctors) ! i have a somewhat fetish for photography, but my ineptness at it holds me down to point-&-shoot only till i mature :grin: thats a splendid gift !!
{and the truck too....reminds me of my hot wheels collection :grin: )

@ sukesh1090 - you are there spot on ! there isnt a single day when my mom wont taunt me for converting my room into a godown of sorts. even yesterday she was yelling at me for full half-an hr, while i was grinning like a mad-man, lastly she branding me as a lunatic :-D yeah but struggle is on to manage things better in my room :wink:
and arent customers akin to some deity of sorts for shopkeepers ?! :wink:

@ virus007 - wow ! great pair of modules !!

@ bajaj151 - thanks ! and KBC ??! hmmmm.....nice idea :wink: BTW one of the ladies of our building is going to be aired as a participant in the show at the end of this month :)
and the laser leds are anything but laser-like....hehe.....found them to be weaklings.....anyway will be posting the pic as i need suggestions from you guys as where should they be ideally placed in the cabinet....a HAF-X cant do with just 1 set....will have to buy 1-2 more i guess.

@ stonecaper - you've got a nice find....VFM....congrats ! BTW, doesnt look a mere 2k-3k'ish' phone :wink:

@ sujay - congrats there ! yeah you get readers for that low price too....nice idea to use it as an ancillary PD :))

@ vwad & skud - yeah i too agree, the helmet looks superb (somewhat like the skull of some alien creature ;-) )

@ nightmare - congrats again !! those beautiful behemoths look almost like palmtops !

now showtime....though might be somewhat bizarre to post this here, but i had to....dad got this for me directly from the factory from Himachal (Nalagarh town) :

Lee Cooper shoes....damage, just 900/- :clap2:
*i.imgur.com/jZWz5l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZWM1Vl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ALbVIl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/0khpVl.jpg

and for our debashish bhai, he has caught the source of the scent right ! not exactly a new purchase, but now since got asked for it....here's for you :

Rockrider 5.2 :

*i.imgur.com/TCehUl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/gwdtSl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/1hWC2l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XsC14l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/57ltzl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/Oup4Sl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2SnnLl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/h4KCyl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/XpSYxl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ySMQMl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ISbP6l.jpg
*i.imgur.com/B1uzyl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/GdAial.jpg
*i.imgur.com/wDE9nl.jpg
*i.imgur.com/eUtZxl.jpg

and this was the pic that was one of the deciding factors for me in buying this....ranger of the mountains (i like lone hiking/trekking very much) :

*i.imgur.com/Wf7wml.jpg

thank you friends ! enjoy purchasing (& posting here) in full-flow :-D

Last edited:

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Congrats everyone.

@Kirloy: That rockrider looks awesome man!!!!! :D :D :hyper:

I also have a similar looking cycle.. but it "similar", not the same :p. Mine cannot compete with yours at all... :))

d3p

PowerHouse
Sorry for the late info. Guys got a New Nokia E7 from india, before travelling.

Purchase date : 16-09-2011.

Pics will be uploaded once get back to apartment 12:00 IST [08:30 at Ger].

d3p

PowerHouse
@SKUD: Thanks..

@Kilroyquasar: Thanks buddy, BTW i own a Trek 4300D. Probably we will meet up somewhere in b'lore on dec month.

sjoardar

Go Ahead, Make My Day!
I just had to share this guys (n gals)!!

Got a birthday gift from my parents!

Its a Nikon D5100!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

*i.imgur.com/ho2XR.jpg

*i.imgur.com/KxRn7.jpg

*i.imgur.com/qa0fQ.jpg

Also...I have a photo of my gift from 1995...

*i.imgur.com/8b6rf.jpg

I accompanied my parents during the purchase tho :)

Now, you make me jealous! I have been eying that Nikon model for a while, but sadly cannot afford it right now. My parents are long gone, but they would have never bought me such an expensive gift anyway. I could ask my elder sis who has been pampering me practically all my life, but now I feel too old to ask! Congrats in a big way to you though.:doublethumb:
I didn't get your 1995 gift though. Is it the truck, or is it the huge bundle on it? Or may be those pipes or rods lying in the foreground?

Last edited:

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
@ d3p5kor - wow ! great ! how old is it ? and how is it faring ?
BTW i live at thane, mumbai :)

i guess you must be a member of BZ ?! ;-)

Top Bottom