Post your latest Purchase

suyash_123

Techno Freak
congrats @jRay and Allu Azad!! ;)

@jRay - have you been using this product since long (or ON's products), or are a new user?!

purchased an Asus DRW-24B3ST DVD-writer for 725/- on another forum (this drive can function as a Lite-on drive too).

*i.imgur.com/G1S4yG8l.jpg

Got a TP-Link TL-WDR3600 dual-band router, complete with dd-wrt and transmission installed, in a nice deal from another forum (for 4k).

*i.imgur.com/JHSSGfNl.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vjvWsgPl.jpg

Just Advice for you : Please remove Your LAN/ WAN Cable coming from outside to Router or Modem in Lightning days ...

i had a Bad Incident . i Brought TPlink 841n and 10th day it was Fried by lightning ....

It's Internet light just remains on as soon as Router is started even if WAN Cable is unplug it remains ON and SOLID ON...

Lightning was so Bad that airtel's many equipment above my Building and nearby Fried and They placed All equipment new (took 5 days)

No Broad Band for 5 days :( :(

Next thing I send Router for replacement , ISP Connected my PC directly to WAN Cable . NOW Ethernet PORT is Fried next day :( :(

BAD thing is ... MY PC was OFF , Cable unplug from MAINs (usually do so) and i was out , when returned Ethernet burned :(
didnt thought of removing WAN cable...

My Ethernet port Shows AMBER / Orange color as soon as PC is turn on :(

Order WIFI Dongle : TPLINK One from Snapdeal.com .

BUT Request to all ... Remove your WAN cable when Not in use esp in Rainy and Cloudy Days

virajkin

Journeyman
Purchased a new APC 600 VA UPS for Rs 2100
Store: Microciti Panaji Goa

*img594.imageshack.us/img594/455/ga4p.th.jpg

*img692.imageshack.us/img692/259/0pkn.th.jpg

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Bought this Casio Edifice EX106 @14,245

*cdn.ghadiwala.com/media/catalog/product/cache/14/image/650x650/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/C/A/CAS_D_ERA-200DB-1AV.jpg

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
Just Advice for you : Please remove Your LAN/ WAN Cable coming from outside to Router or Modem in Lightning days ...

i had a Bad Incident . i Brought TPlink 841n and 10th day it was Fried by lightning ....

It's Internet light just remains on as soon as Router is started even if WAN Cable is unplug it remains ON and SOLID ON...

Lightning was so Bad that airtel's many equipment above my Building and nearby Fried and They placed All equipment new (took 5 days)

No Broad Band for 5 days :( :(

Next thing I send Router for replacement , ISP Connected my PC directly to WAN Cable . NOW Ethernet PORT is Fried next day :( :(

BAD thing is ... MY PC was OFF , Cable unplug from MAINs (usually do so) and i was out , when returned Ethernet burned :(
didnt thought of removing WAN cable...

My Ethernet port Shows AMBER / Orange color as soon as PC is turn on :(

Order WIFI Dongle : TPLINK One from Snapdeal.com .

BUT Request to all ... Remove your WAN cable when Not in use esp in Rainy and Cloudy Days

thanks .my network card and audio ic went kaput due to lightening

sujoyp

Grand Master
wow what a watch zangetsu...congrats ..

tell me I am soo loving edifice range but whats the difference between 4000 model and 14000 model...loooks same

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^thanx amjath & sujoy

ya initially i thought also that looks same but there is a lot of difference if u compare closely
intially i had shortlisted these models
Casio EF-547D-1A1V (ED389) around 7.5k
Casio SGW-400HD-1BVDR (AD166) same price as 7.5k
Casio AD186 (SGW-500HD-1BVDR) around 8k

then i came across EX106 and was totally in love with it also its the newly launched product (couldn't resist & grabbed it)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
WP_20130924_002.jpg
WP_20130924_003.jpg
WP_20130924_004.jpg
WP_20130924_005.jpg
WP_20130924_006.jpg
WP_20130924_007.jpg
WP_20130924_008.jpg
WP_20130924_009.jpg

amjath

Human Spambot
The ARDUINO starter board.

@Krishnandu: Someody is ona buying spree... Do you really *NEED* the raspberry pi AND the arduino for a single project ??

Considering the fact that they both individually can do multiple things and cheap. I'm too eyeing to get these things.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
The ARDUINO starter board.

@Krishnandu: Someody is ona buying spree... Do you really *NEED* the raspberry pi AND the arduino for a single project ??

Arduino is for learning Electronics. I can see TDF and other communities are very active on Arduino. As peoples from my family have a Electronics background and all, I always had something for Electronics. But I was more inclined towards Computer Science when I grew up. But I always love electronics, and I think I'd love to learn. Ofcourse I need help from Internet and TDF and other communities :D

Considering the fact that they both individually can do multiple things and cheap. I'm too eyeing to get these things.

Yeah. I was going through the projects on Pi + Arduino other day, loved the videos. Integrating both can make some great projects.

u purchased the whole kit ! congos. from where and what were the damages ?

I bought Arduino from Simplelabs for 1.5k and the Accessories from Ebay (The seller from whom I got my Pi) for 700/-

Top Bottom