Post your latest Purchase

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Paid for [h=1]NZXT Gamma MID TOWER Black interior chassis[/h]from Primeabgb

Damage = 2800

Whats your opinion guys ?

pratyush997

Inactive
Got iBall PC 4400 power bank for 1.7k from ebay.

*i.imgur.com/goMqoPU.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Ssrifl4.jpg

*i.imgur.com/yztOpEZ.jpg

*i.imgur.com/mJ9qR4n.jpg

*i.imgur.com/hl8QFC9.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ut3KD8G.jpg

*i.imgur.com/P8LX3dM.jpg

Can't get better img quality :p
ALBUM LINK

cyborg47

Technomancer
*sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1026232_10200154029793939_63038990_o.jpg

The Batman figure is an old one, and the Man of Steel figure is the one I got just a few days ago :)

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Hammer Drill @ 2K from Chandni mkt, Kolkata

*imageshack.us/scaled/large/839/sh1p.jpg

drilled a few holes for these

*imageshack.us/scaled/large/221/2z7c.jpg

congrats to all for purchases :)

cyborg47

Technomancer
where did you buy them and for how much?

The Batman figure from Ebay, for about 2.2k something. The Man of Steel from Flipkart for 1.1k, which unfortunately was raised to 1.5k two days after I bought the figure, if you're interested go get it now, coz I'm sure it will be for 2.2k(which seems to be the actual price, on ebay or amazon) after a few days. I guess its some new business plan for flipkart, sell the toy for half the price for the first few customers, and raise the price as the sales go up, and I got lucky to find that out early enough :D

^ those look goog :) reminded of my childhood days when i used to tie a cloth to my G.I. Joe's to make them look like batman and superman :p

Always loved these kinda toys, posable ones. My first one was a he-man figure my dad bought for me. It was so awesome, sadly I lost it years ago.

Gollum

Collector
The Batman figure from Ebay, for about 2.2k something. The Man of Steel from Flipkart for 1.1k, which unfortunately was raised to 1.5k two days after I bought the figure, if you're interested go get it now, coz I'm sure it will be for 2.2k(which seems to be the actual price, on ebay or amazon) after a few days. I guess its some new business plan for flipkart, sell the toy for half the price for the first few customers, and raise the price as the sales go up, and I got lucky to find that out early enough :D

Always loved these kinda toys, posable ones. My first one was a he-man figure my dad bought for me. It was so awesome, sadly I lost it years ago.

I'm more interested in Japanese anime and game characters. more otaku stuff.
Will be getting some from Canada soon.

cyborg47

Technomancer
I'm more interested in Japanese anime and game characters. more otaku stuff.
Will be getting some from Canada soon.

Cool. I wanted to get the Halo reach playarts kai figures some time ago, they're awesome, but a little over the budget. Some other day perhaps.

heidi2521

Padawan
^I've ordered a few things from Japan with zero problems. In Fact, a package entered customs just yesterday. Should be getting it in the next 2 - 3 working days :D:D:D.

You can usually get whatever you want cheaper over there and for medium size packages EMS to india costs ¥3000 ~ ¥4000. Should reach here within 5 days of dispatch. I usually manage to get ~20% discount off 日本人 street prices.

As you can see here it was dispatched from Tatebayashi, Gumma on the 26th and reached India on the 28th (unless there is some sort of India prefecture in Japan that I am unaware of).

*i.imgur.com/M9yhKFJ.png

Reliability and delay should be no concern if my experiences are any indication.

As for source you can use hlj.com and amiami.com . They usually have everything ranging from revoltech to figma to gunpla and they usually have some sort of discount on everything.

Couldn't resist typing "Japanese" in Japanese ;)

Top Bottom