Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Cool. I guess you meant Chandni Main Market as local market, right? If yes, then I'll buy one on the next visit to Chandni. :))
Yeah, try the shops beside the footpaths along lenin sarani, i.e the lane in which sabir hotel is present.

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
^^ eBay vouchers are usually account locked. It will only work for you.

I received a similar vouchers 10-12 days back. I used it to get Rs. 412.5 off on Amazon Kindle.
It was to be shipped from US. Meanwhile, Irene struck US. :| I haven't received it yet. Fingers X.

@ VarDOS: please edit your post & put the images inside a Spoiler. :|

ajai5777

Youngling
Purchased 2 laptops for friends

HP pavilion dv4 3015TX for 39500/-
Got fuji 14MP digi cam,hp backpack,mouse,cleaning kit,headphone,4GB pendrive,1 year extended warranty etc as Onam offer :)

Toshiba L750-I5210 for 37500/-
Got philips 5.1 speakers,backpack,mouse,headphones,pen drive etc..as offer :)

Gollum

Collector
Wanted to share some new investments...

1. Got an Xbox 360 controller for my bro @1300/-(all) from MD Computers,as congratulations for landing a job...

2. Got an HP 854 cartridge for my C3188 @938?-(all) :shock: :shock: ... Any ideas to cut on cartridge costs?

3. Changed over to TATA Sky HD yesterday...a new digicomp @2590 and HD Packly @75 pm.....Quality is jaw dropping

aww man i feel so sorry for your loss on getting tatasky.
you should have taken airtel hd. its better video quality with 5.1 sound and mpeg4 video compression witch results on better video quality and more number of channels. oh they give a universal remote control too. Airtel is the cheapest dth operator in India and thus vfm.
i have tatasky too :(

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks...

And I was afraid that "refilling" will come up....Black refills do good...but the color refill was screwed up... :(

Thanks mate...

And yes...a late congo for ur latest acquisitions... :twisted:

Save up and get some goodies for ur own during christmas..maybe even durga puja/diwali...nothing is too small to be flaunted in the world of technology :D
You're a doctor, you'd know, HP ink is costlier than human blood by a large factor :lol:

Top Bottom