Post your latest Purchase

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
They increased the price :(, and 598s are out of stock at flipkart.
I ordered from infibeam payable via COD, and now order is under processing.
I might(unlikely) mod the 558 to a 598.

I suggested 598 when it costed less than 10k.

I cant justify the price increase.:]

EDIT: What happened to your dominos pizza and letsbuy.com stuff?

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Compared to thick cardboard box with sponge/foam protection, I dont think so.

This is not the same as an intel processor which is much smaller and lighter. No anti-static bag is a shocker.

The evga has a lower survivability rate than an MSI/Palit/Sapphire box that I am used to.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Absence of anti-static bag is a shocker really. And generally there should be some protection to keep the card stable and steady inside the box. Otherwise chances of getting a broken card just increases.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I would not risk my hardware to plastic blister packaging.

Foam/sponge should be there. Thicker box walls too.

Apparently cardboard is too expensive for them.

Sarath

iDota
They increased the price :(, and 598s are out of stock at flipkart.
I ordered from infibeam payable via COD, and now order is under processing.
I might(unlikely) mod the 558 to a 598.

I suggested 598 when it costed less than 10k.

I cant justify the price increase.:]

EDIT: What happened to your dominos pizza and letsbuy.com stuff?

I thought you had got the PC333D for yourself. Or are you getting both? :shock:

Infibeam shipping time seems to be a lot. I added an item which said 4days delivery and on processing further showed 14days delivery time. I backed out then. But its nice they have COD feature.

What device will you use your Senn phones on?

I didn't call dominos as I was too busy with exams. Looks like my 700bucks will never come back.

I sent an email to CC of infibeam but I still didn't get a response. It didn't give me a good feeling about them. On the contrary letsbuy responded promptly for my query. I don't like this.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Dominos stole Rs. 9 from me yesterday.

Call infibeam on toll-free number.

Mine shows 3-5 days time for shipping. I am giving them 2 days to process my order. After that, its phone call time.

And no, I dont have PC333D. I considered it but then under Mario's(forum member and not the game character) influence I did not buy it.

tkin

Back to school!!
Not really a purchase but the game I won at gamersmint.com DiRT 3 caption contest had finally arrived.

*i.imgur.com/pmFyT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/ZvVmz.jpg

*i.imgur.com/EhKcw.jpg

Excuse me if I'm going out of the line, but what is the present price of that card at kolkata? ( I think I can get almost everything at vedant at the lowest price)
I'm interested in buying EVGA GeForce GTX 560 Ti DS Superclocked or the card you bought (i.e. 560ti crisis 2 edition), but really confused about price. Its raining all day long & can't relay on condition of chandni. (staying at saltlake though)

congrats!!:razz:
AFAIK, crysis 2 bundle is not available in India, you can get the normal edition or better yet get the MSI 560 Ti Hawk edition for 14k.

tkin

Back to school!!
Use ur Xbox controller .. ;-)
Doesn't matter, I can play the game but the keyboard will remain frozen till I reboot even if I quit the game, the issue lies with windows 7 and EHCI feature, anyway the game also crashes a lot otherwise, so either crash or kb freeze, some cr@p game codemaster made.

Top Bottom