Post your latest Purchase

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Oh... You using it for 5 years.... good!

I have installed this in my old computer(that I gave to my younger sister). Can I really trust it? I mean as she will play games online and will download them too, I hope the PC wont get infected very easily? :eek:

Yeah its very good AV.You can trust it :p

Congrats Tenida. Kaspersky is one of the best AV in my opinion. Good decision.

D

Deleted member 118788

Kaspersky is a good av but not better than Bitdefender, Bitdefender is the champion since last 5 years.

Top Ten Antivirus Top 10 Antivirus 10 Best Antivirus Programs Ratings
AntiVirus Software Review 2011 - TopTenREVIEWS
*www.ranjith7.com/top-10-antivirus-software-in-2010/

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Kaspersky is a good av but not better than Bitdefender, Bitdefender is the champion since last 5 years.

Top Ten Antivirus Top 10 Antivirus 10 Best Antivirus Programs Ratings
AntiVirus Software Review 2011 - TopTenREVIEWS
Top 10 AntiVirus Software Review 2010

Its depends upon individual usage.In my view its very good and m happy with it.:razz:

S_V

In the zone
@hellknight

You don't have to stay under the same roof... As long as only three people are using ,it won't be any problem.. Sometimes crossing country is a problem too......

+1000 to that
been riding my ZMA for 5 years and am in love with her even today:grin::grin:
dont like to be driven in a tin can
RIDE TILL YOU DIE

That''s why Pulsar is Definitely "Male" :nanananana:

Sarath

iDota
Hilly areas and no ABS. Well there can be no better application for ABS than such a place.
I hope you get ABS.

@Tenida congrats. I was getting free kapersky but still have Avast in my PC. :-D

BTW I have a ZMR :-D and we should have a car and bike thread. Someone?

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
@hellknight

You don't have to stay under the same roof... As long as only three people are using ,it won't be any problem.. Sometimes crossing country is a problem too......

That''s why Pulsar is Definitely "Male" :nanananana:

lol

thats why there is a good "dostana" between the pulsar rider and his bike ;)

@hellknight
true HH as a whole sucks but there is no better 200+ cc bike in the country today that the Karizma
its a one solid companion, friends have done multiple leh trips on it w/o a single problem
pulsars are for posers

@sarath
thats great :)

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
@visahlg.. meh.. Karizma better?? Are you kidding me? Pathetic 17.3 BHP of power.. Even Apache RTR & Pulsar 180 accelerate better than that bike.. moreover, have you seen the absence of tubeless tyres & rear disc?

ZMR.. even crappier than the old version.. 35 W headlamp useless during nights.. try to ride P220 at night with 55W headlamp & you'll see the difference.. moreover, just 0.6 bhp increase of power since the old Karizma & added 9 kgs of weight makes that bike even slower than Karizma.. Come on, with every upgrade one gets cosmetic additions on Zero Anda bikes..

thats why there is a good "dostana" between the pulsar rider and his bike
Going by your logic, I assume that there's a good bit of dostana between you and your male friends :D

S_V

In the zone
@vishalg

lol..... Man ,,Karizma is really very good Bike.. No Doubt.. In Drag Race,Both P220 and Karizma perform same slightly karizma looks very powerful But Once P220 touches 85 or above P220 Can see Karizma in Rear View Mirror.. Once it stretches it's Legs P220 is Beast.

@hellKnight

No way man... RTR and 180? No way.. Karizma is really powerful Bike compared to them...... Those Bikes wouldn't come near to that Karizma... It's my opinion...

New Karizma hvae all the specs infact better than ours.. It's so smooth ,you will feel like driving in clouds.. But It's total Crap when comes to Raw performance or Top Speed. Old Karizma beats the crap out of the new Versions..

MegaMind

Human Spambot
No way man... RTR and 180? No way.. Karizma is really powerful Bike compared to them...... Those Bikes wouldn't come near to that Karizma... It's my opinion...

In city ride, Karizma cant catch up with RTR 180... On a highway RTR 180 is no match to Karizma..

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^^I think that we really, really need a section about automobiles.. mods?

There's no comparison between P220 & Karizma, no doubt about that.. but still, there are loads of other bikes that are better than Karizma.. Avenger is one of them, it has got a very powerful engine..

Tech_Wiz

Wise Old Owl
I thought this is a PC Peripherals and Software Show off!

For Discussion in Bikes Google Overdrive or AutoCar lol :D

Coming to Topic: Congos Tenida.

I Bought NIS 2011 alongwith NU 15 for 1700 :).

Norton has really improved on speed like anything. I purchased and Downloaded Online hence no Photos :oops:

ajayritik

Technomancer
Rightly said.. Hero Hond err.. MotoCorp :D .. always sucked.. :D

lol

@hellknight
true HH as a whole sucks but there is no better 200+ cc bike in the country today that the Karizma

I know this is offtopic but just wanted to share with you guys that I find Hero Honda being good in the less than 150 CC Segment. Really surprised to see hellknight and others saying Hero Honda sucks. Maybe it is true when it comes to bikes over 150 CC segment however for bikes around 100 CC Hero Honda Splendor and Hero Honda Passion are very good.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@the recent IS/AV purchasers: Good purchases. I still have 114 Days on my 3 User KIS 2011 License. I will get a new version after the stipulated time period. Will it be better to get IS or a complete solution (for example Norton IS vs Norton 360 or KIS vs K Pure etc).

ajai5777

Youngling
One of my friends gave me the genuine key of KIS I installed it and it messed up all my settings.It disabled windows firewall and all the programs I blocked using windows firewall accessed net.I restored everything to previous state.I was very happy with avast+windows 7 for more than one year.

Top Bottom