Post your latest Purchase

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^ yeah.. I love my state.. I started loving it more when I spent around 2 years in Chandigarh & two months in Gurgaon (that too without electricity 6 hours a day)..

S_V

In the zone
@hellknight

Congrats mate..... you too Own P220.... ? That's one heck of a Bike for it's Price.. I love mine very much..

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^^Yup, bought it two years ago for 71k.. love the bike.. awesome for long trips.. Sometimes, when I don't go above 60, it gives me 48 kmpl too..

S_V

In the zone
^^Yup, bought it two years ago for 71k.. love the bike.. awesome for long trips.. Sometimes, when I don't go above 60, it gives me 48 kmpl too..

Same here... I bought around August 2009 for 69,900 and 2000 for Number (I wanted little Fancy Number)... Yes.. It gives me 46-50kmpl If i maintain at 50-55km. Till now no Problems at all with Just Regular Service.... I just love Mine... it's so smooth and raw performance..

Performance when needed ,if not awesome mileage for it's CC...

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ hellknight.

Congrats mate. Good choice. The beat looks uber cool in its class and i am a chevy (corvette) fan. But why not diesel buddy? The beat diesel is launched now.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@hellknight: Congrats for new Car...ABS is Anti Braking System
both ABS & Airbags should be default in every car...

What about Music System inside it?

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
^^Thanks everyone..

Regarding the diesel, our running will be very low, less than 100 km a week.. We already have two bikes at home & I prefer bike anyday to cars (barring the extreme winters here).. Secondly, diesel had around 3-4 months waiting period & already the first 30 diesels are booked..

Regarding the music system, it is integrated with 4 speakers.. Performance is good, there's an integrated USB port too.. But I may go for after market speakers-woofer combo after sometime..

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Thanks everyone..

Regarding the diesel, our running will be very low, less than 100 km a week.. We already have two bikes at home & I prefer bike anyday of car (barring the extreme winters here).. Secondly, diesel had around 3-4 months waiting period & already the first 30 diesels are booked..

Regarding the music system, it is integrated with 4 speakers.. Performance is good, there's an integrated USB port too.. But I may go for after market speakers-woofer combo after sometime..

yaah man..once we get a car then there is lots of extravaganza :grin:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Purchased Kaspersky Internet Security 2011 3 user pack @859 from Flipkart.
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0119-1.jpg
*i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab38/amartya87/IMG_0121-1.jpg

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
@Tenida: Nice..... I got it for 800 + a free mouse pad(orignally Rs. 30, but because I was out of change so he gave it to me for free) locally..... :))

And BTW I thought you are going to purchase it from lets buy.... :???:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Going safety.. Congos buddy.. any specific reason for going kaspersky..
Thanks buddy
Reason to choose KIS because i am using this for past 5 years without any problem.:razz:

@Tenida: Nice..... I got it for 800 + a free mouse pad(orignally Rs. 30, but because I was out of change so he gave it to me for free) locally..... :))

And BTW I thought you are going to purchase it from lets buy.... :???:

Thanks ;-)
I trust flipkart only that's why made the purchase.BTW. price is also good if you compare with my local shops.:p

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Oh... You using it for 5 years.... good!

I have installed this in my old computer(that I gave to my younger sister). Can I really trust it? I mean as she will play games online and will download them too, I hope the PC wont get infected very easily? :eek:

Top Bottom