Post your latest Purchase

S_V

In the zone
@Cilus

Congrats man... Very nice Rig... I like that CM690 Versions.. They are best for their Price...

Cilus

laborare est orare
Again, Thanks to all of you. Will post some pics of the Mouse pad, Mouse and New keyboard, everything together.
I'm planning to sell of the motherboard and will get a 890FX or 990FX based mobo as I am gonna use the GTX 260 as PhysX.

Anil, ya, I know the cards are really close to each other, and they run a little hotter than when a single card used. That's why I have chosen HD 6870 CF setup as it is really a very cool card. Even at full load, like playing Crysis Warhead with everthing maxed out, temp never crossed 70-72 degree. Actually I have added two CM 1600 rpm fans (not in the picture)...one in the Side panel and another one is in the bottom, directly below the Gfx card for better airflow through the cards.

ssb1551

Technomancer
@ mukherjee - nice kb dude!! Enjoy gaming!!

@ Cilus - Although I've already wished you but once again in the forum : Congrats for a discrete PhysX card!!

d3p

PowerHouse
@S_V: There are lot in the list & i don't have right to take each of their names. BTW its for all who subscribed that thread.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
@Mukherjee- Congrats dude. Nice one.

Got my Molife leather flip case. Rs.1000. A Screen Protector came free. D.P.Electronics, Madan St.
*img32.imageshack.us/img32/5872/20110729014313.jpg*img40.imageshack.us/img40/5442/20110729014447.jpg

Top Bottom