Post your latest Purchase

d3p

PowerHouse
Thanks Guys....Really its a kickass PSU & has got 99% positive reviews across the globe.

At one point of time, i was confused with Seasonic X 850w 80Plus Gold at 8.5k with 5years warranty. Even Corsair AX850w is built from same Seasonic OEM with another 2k extra for 2 more yr warranty...

But again, i need to get Seasonic from Techshop.in [AFAIK they are the one dealers i found online] & i need to wait for everything [Ordering, Processing, Dispatch, delivery & then RMA ....its PITA].huh....

Now just stay on for more assembly Photos straight from the Cabinet.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Thanks Guys....Really its a kickass PSU & has got 99% positive reviews across the globe.

At one point of time, i was confused with Seasonic X 850w 80Plus Gold at 8.5k with 5years warranty. Even Corsair AX850w is built from same Seasonic OEM with another 2k extra for 2 more yr warranty...

But again, i need to get Seasonic from Techshop.in [AFAIK they are the one dealers i found online] & i need to wait for everything [Ordering, Processing, Dispatch, delivery & then RMA ....its PITA].huh....

Now just stay on for more assembly Photos straight from the Cabinet.

Where did you hear that? Corsair AX series is an in-house design.

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Razer Goliathus Fragged Control Edition for Rs. 450 from FlipKart. :D :D

Its great! :hyper: Now waiting for Headphone..... :D

d3p

PowerHouse
@Techfreak: Thanks.........

Where did you hear that? Corsair AX series is an in-house design.

I'm not sure about AX1200w but AX750 & AX850 are based on Seasonic X 750 & 850.

Read this : "Once disassembled, we can see that the Corsair AX850 is based off the Seasonic X-Series power supply."

Source : "Click Here -> Go to Page - 4 ".

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Also received Headphones now.... Flipkart is great.

The headphones(Sennheiser HD 408) are not what I expected them to be. My previous NOKIA EARPHONES were better than these, and I think I wasted my 1910 Rupees on these.... Just kidding! :))

These are awesome :hyper:. I guess today is my lucky day, the software I was developing from over a month is completed, I received Mousepad, I also received headphones and all are great!

When I first plugged the cable of headphones in computer and played a song, it started but I thought "WTH! The sound is coming from speakers!". So, I removed the headphones from my head and found that the sound was not from speakers, its the headphone providing such sound. I am even able to hear the voices that I never knew existed in some songs!.... I am VERYYY HAPPYY NOW! :D :D

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You're right. But it is based off the Seasonic design, which means there probably are some revisions to give it that amazing capacity (i.e. 1000W with lower efficiency)

AX1200 is different- Apparently its a Flextronics based design.

Corsair AX1200 1200W Review

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Bought a Kingston Datatraveler 108, 8 GB pen drive.

Write speed: 2.2 GB single file HD video - Peaked at 8.1 MBps, average around 7.8 MBps
Read Speed: Same file - around 22-23 MBps

That's Good I suppose, especially considering the price of Rs. 480

Top Bottom