Post your latest Purchase

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Luky sastard :/ Now I know the reason why I didn't get it from ITwares today.

Anyway, congrats :p

I got a classic oldie, though.

That seems to be the U12P 1366 edition...(which :?: came with 1 fan??)

There is not much difference in single fan and double fan config.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Excuse me, but my common sense seems to suggest that a push-pull will always be a more powerful cooler than a single fan, all other specs remaining constant!!

Is that incorrect?

d3p

PowerHouse
Purchased a Thermalright Venomous X after blowing a hole on Corsair H50.

From Bazaar :
Venomous X for 3.5k

Pics will be updated, once i receive the courier.

d3p

PowerHouse
Lynx india is down, i thought i will order a pair of Scythe Kage Ultra 120mm 3000RPM fans, but hopefully the Site is down, from last couple of days.

Probably i will check the availability of Delta 120mm 3000RPM fans locally otherwise will purchase the Thermalright Silent X 120mm Fans from ithwares.

i will decide soon after certain reviews or studies.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Lynx india is down, i thought i will order a pair of Scythe Kage Ultra 120mm 3000RPM fans, but hopefully the Site is down, from last couple of days.

Probably i will check the availability of Delta 120mm 3000RPM fans locally otherwise will purchase the Thermalright Silent X 120mm Fans from ithwares.

How much will the thermalrights cost? Did u consider ther coolermaster xtraflo pwm fan?

shayem

In the zone

Lynx-india is up from last 3days....and congrats for the purchase :wink:

nginx

In the zone
Purchased a Thermalright Venomous X after blowing a hole on Corsair H50.

From Bazaar :
Venomous X for 3.5k

Pics will be updated, once i receive the courier.

For 3.5k, you could have gotten a brand new Venomous X instead of a second hand. Anyway, congrats. Don't forget to post pics once you get it :)

Top Bottom