Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
Umm, bought the Noctua U12P SE2(stock cooler is cr@p for 2600k) and a CM Xtraflow blademaster from ebay, pics and reviews up as soon as I get them.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
I finally bought these today :D :hyper: :)) :)

Phenom II X4 840 @Rs.5145
Asus M4A88TMLE @Rs.2800
4 GB DDR 3 RAM @1333 Mhz @Rs.2000
Circle PSU. 450 w. 77% efficiency @Rs.2200
500 GB HDD Seagate Barracuda @Rs.1950
Asus DVD Writer (SATA) @Rs.1000
SOme Generic cabinet of Frontech @Rs.900

Total came out around Rs.14500 but took discount to Rs.14000

Congrats buddy. But why circle psu? You could have easily purchased fsp saga 500.

@ ithehappy

Congrats buddy. Excellent phone.

Umm, bought the Noctua U12P SE2(stock cooler is cr@p for 2600k) and a CM Xtraflow blademaster from ebay, pics and reviews up as soon as I get them.

Congrats tkin. Happy overclocking.

tkin

Back to school!!
Congrats buddy. But why circle psu? You could have easily purchased fsp saga 500.

@ ithehappy

Congrats buddy. Excellent phone.

Congrats tkin. Happy overclocking.
Thanks, but overclocking can wait, first I need a working system and want to play some games, earlier I used stock cooler to boot up old os and played crysis 2, butter smooth, temps went 76c, so shut it down, I want to get a working cool system first, then overclocking.

tkin

Back to school!!
Congrats.Price??
4.1K(all) for U12P SE2(dad prefers ebay rather than neft to account, website price was 3.9k all), itwares is the sole distri of noctua here.

Xtraflow fan is 600/-, very good price for a PWM fan, just couldn't resist the looks, this baby will be lighting up my cabby(god damned asus made half the fan ports on my Vpro as 4pin pwm).

*www.coolermaster.com/upload/product/6684/featured/top1.jpg?490968128

*www.coolermaster.com/upload/news/xtraflo/XtraFlo-2.jpg

tkin

Back to school!!
^I wanna see that Fan running on 2200 rpm and I am ordering one. My R4 doesn't even hit 2000!
Why not? Let me guess, you have the R4s against perforated grill right? That is blocking the airflow, I just checked it the other day and my R4(rear on my haf 912 case) was hitting 1.9k consistently, more perforated the grill, more the rpm, just for testing, take your r4 off from cabby, put it vertically on ground and hold it by pressing on the top, then run it and check. My R4(both) hit 2k with this method, else 1.8-1.9k depending on location.

I guess the xtraflow will hit 2k against a grill. Wait a few days, I'll test it out once the cooler comes.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Nice...:doublethumb:

but where do u intend to put the Xtraflow fan?

Since the U12P SE2 comes with two non PWM fans....

P.S. Bought a Noctua NH U12P SE2 myself without the NT-HT1 thermal compound(already bought Tuniq TX-4,so no probs there) for 3.75k all from Itwares.

tkin

Back to school!!
Nice...:doublethumb:

but where do u intend to put the Xtraflow fan?

Since the U12P SE2 comes with two non PWM fans....

P.S. Bought a Noctua NH U12P SE2 myself without the NT-HT1 thermal compound(already bought Tuniq TX-4,so no probs there) for 3.75k all from Itwares.
God damned Z68 board comes with bunch of PWM headers all over the board, yesterday I saw my R4(cooler master 3 pin led fan) stopped spinning when connected to one of these fan headers when booted in OS, but it was spinning in bios, when I restarted system it started spinning again, very weird, maybe some issue with the 4pin header controlling 3pin fans, so I am using this at the back of my case, plus it looks too cool.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
God damned Z68 board comes with bunch of PWM headers all over the board, yesterday I saw my R4(cooler master 3 pin led fan) stopped spinning when connected to one of these fan headers when booted in OS, but it was spinning in bios, when I restarted system it started spinning again, very weird, maybe some issue with the 4pin header controlling 3pin fans, so I am using this at the back of my case, plus it looks too cool.

How many 4pin and 3pin fan ports are there? Can u please look up and say?

I already have 2LED 90CFM fans,2 45CFM fans....another 80mm Glacialtech fan...after the Noctua arrives....I might go for one of these beauties(do they have Blue fans?) if it fits in and reire the 80mm.... :drool:

Top Bottom