Post your latest Purchase

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Whoo lots of new hardware here!! Congrats to all new owners!!

Start the drool rave with some pics u guys!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Went to Chadni again today for the second consecutive day.

Let's just say, Phase 2 of purchase complete, phase 3 coming up next. Pics will be up after all the parts are bought. I have upped my budget to 115k and am going for the kill with the GTX 580 :twisted:
Do yourself a favor and get the GTX580 lightning, my card arrived today, I will collect on friday probably, it took 3 days total.

Buddy its UPS not smps HEHEHE
Trolling succeeded, jking

I was busy entire evening doing some cable management with my setup, did a pretty good job I'd say, I'll show you guys pics later.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@vishalg
Nice cooler and excellent cable management!! Is that a Cm Elite 430 by any chance?

Hmmm....some leak perhaps???!!! ;)

Well I bought a Razer Goliathus Omega Speed gaming surface @450+ from MD Comp .

Pics
Congrats.I am also thinking of considering it after purchasing Logitech MX518:razz:

tkin

Back to school!!
Congrats.I am also thinking of considering it after purchasing Logitech MX518:razz:
The pad maybe a bit small for you, better test it, mukherjee is used to high dpi gaming, you might need to test it out first hand.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks...first i will test then will consider. :)

Do yourself a favor and get the GTX580 lightning, my card arrived today, I will collect on friday probably, it took 3 days total.

Trolling succeeded, jking

I was busy entire evening doing some cable management with my setup, did a pretty good job I'd say, I'll show you guys pics later.

Give me some tips on cable management :razz:

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks...first i will test then will consider. :)

Give me some tips on cable management :razz:
Hmm, not sure about Cm690II, but I dumped all my extra cables at the bottom of the lower hdd cage, at this way they are out of view and not taking up much space, and best part is I didn't need to use even a single cable tie. And I am glad that I didn't go for modular psu, that would have been waste as cable management with the HAF is so easy, modular cables wouldn't have made it look any better or made it any easier.

I'll show detailed pics later.

Page 283?? I can only see till page 171!! U referring to some other thread perhaps!! ?? :?::?:
Have you set the number of posts per page to 50? That's why you have less pages, try the default value from control panel.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...

Thanks!
If u buy...u wont regret it! My dad and I totally love the new feel! G1 reborn :D

The quickest purchase decision ever made, particularly in TDF. ;)

Yeahh...with people lyk u around....its hard to make a wrong decision.... ;)

Hmm, not sure about Cm690II, but I dumped all my extra cables at the bottom of the lower hdd cage, at this way they are out of view and not taking up much space, and best part is I didn't need to use even a single cable tie. And I am glad that I didn't go for modular psu, that would have been waste as cable management with the HAF is so easy, modular cables wouldn't have made it look any better or made it any easier.

I'll show detailed pics later.

Have you set the number of posts per page to 50? That's why you have less pages, try the default value from control panel.

Hey bro...my rig passed the finance ministry(read dad) and home ministry(read mom)hurdle! :)

Can u plz tell from where did u get those cable ties?

And please ask about the mobo and cooler when u go tomorro

tkin

Back to school!!
Thanks!
If u buy...u wont regret it! My dad and I totally love the new feel! G1 reborn :D

Hey bro...my rig passed the finance ministry(read dad) and home ministry(read mom)hurdle! :)

Can u plz tell from where did u get those cable ties?

And please ask about the mobo and cooler when u go tomorro
Do you want the cable ties? Just sms and remind me the night before I come to pick up the TX4, will 20 cable ties do?

My rig, passed home ministry but got stuck at finance, when finance cleared, home ministry changed mind again, lot of persuasion went into my rig.

mukherjee

Treatment in progress...
Do you want the cable ties? Just sms and remind me the night before I come to pick up the TX4, will 20 cable ties do?

My rig, passed home ministry but got stuck at finance, when finance cleared, home ministry changed mind again, lot of persuasion went into my rig.

A few of cable ties would do...if u can spare...:) Thanks in advance...If I forget to remind you,still please bring some! :)

Well...an upgrade is a toil...verbal and intellectual(sometimes frustrating)...thats interesting and refreshing(and humbling) :cool:

LOL...so may adverbs! :lol:

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
A few of cable ties would do...if u can spare...:) Thanks in advance...If I forget to remind you,still please bring some! :)

Well...an upgrade is a toil...verbal and intellectual(sometimes frustrating)...thats interesting and refreshing(and humbling) :cool:

LOL...so may adverbs! :lol:

Mukherjee, u turning into a poet dude!! :p

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Now, I am flattered. ;)

At least I need to bother about the home ministry only (read wife), not much persuasion needed to get the nod of the finance ministry. :))

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
@vishlg, nice cooler. congos...
thanks bro :)

Nice, well worth the effort.
yah guess so ;)

Congrats bro. Cabinet looks cool:razz:
thanks bro :)

Super!! Good cooler Man! :)

@vishalg
Nice cooler and excellent cable management!! Is that a Cm Elite 430 by any chance?
thanks and yes its an elite 430 ;)

Looks wise 9/10... One of the beet managed cabinets I've seen
thanks a lot, made my 4+ hours worth it :)

Last edited:

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Today I got a HP branded backpack. It was out of stock when I got the laptop. Not really a purchase (its free) but looks very cool
*lh6.googleusercontent.com/-ouk0cHUc7rE/TeeGcN0eN2I/AAAAAAAAAE0/23aQ-LQG81w/s512/01062011107.jpg

vishalg

AMD Fanboy
Gr8 finally u completed ! well use another 120MM fan otherside for push pull 3 more degree will be reduced !

yah got it, finally:razz: and that too the plastic clip version as you suggested
thnx ;)

Today I got a HP branded backpack. It was out of stock when I got the laptop. Not really a purchase (its free) but looks very cool

well prashant thats a marvelous backpack you got ;)
niceeeeeeee

tkin

Back to school!!
Went to Chandni today for shopping round two, just showing the pics of the peripherals, pics of rig components will be updated on weekend.

Cold, you say?
*i.imgur.com/mpfG8.jpg

*i.imgur.com/hkvod.jpg

Hmm, now what may this be?
*i.imgur.com/OeX30.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fJaVg.jpg

Forgive me, pc gamers, the dark side offered a cookie.
*i.imgur.com/baIHT.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rqlbR.jpg

One last peek:
*i.imgur.com/U79cu.jpg

Top Bottom