Post your latest Purchase

tkin

Back to school!!
@sriharsha_madineni --> Nice cam!!

Headset seems overpriced...but well no other options I guess, by the way, any Roccat Kave lovin' at MD ?

With all this hardware, u still need a Xbox for gaming?? !!! Hmm! :!::!::!:
Yeah I know they are overpriced(that's why I mentioned md to be the sole distributor here), by 400-600/- at least, but what can I do, at least they are providing 1 yr local warranty, if I buy online then if anything goes I need to send it back, much hassle.

No roccat kave here, you need to pre order, even then they can't say the price, saying it would be over 8k :shock:

PS: No Xbox man, I just bought the controller, I used to be a hardcore mouse/keyboard gamer, but lets see what's all this fuss about x360 controllers. I am practicing, planning to buy next gen consoles a launch(xbox 720?)

What is the difference between the two? V1 and V2?
How much did you get the V1 for?
Difference is a lot, lets just not go to the details but lets say V2 is possibly the best headphones in its category, but its 7.5k+( :shock: ), the V1 is 3.2k and it suits me fine, next year I'll get a grado anyway.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah I know they are overpriced(that's why I mentioned md to be the sole distributor here), by 400-600/- at least, but what can I do, at least they are providing 1 yr local warranty, if I buy online then if anything goes I need to send it back, much hassle.

No roccat kave here, you need to pre order, even then they can't say the price, saying it would be over 8k :shock:

PS: No Xbox man, I just bought the controller, I used to be a hardcore mouse/keyboard gamer, but lets see what's all this fuss about x360 controllers. I am practicing, planning to buy next gen consoles a launch(xbox 720?)

Difference is a lot, lets just not go to the details but lets say V2 is possibly the best headphones in its category, but its 7.5k+( :shock: ), the V1 is 3.2k and it suits me fine, next year I'll get a grado anyway.

My bad!! U r right, u just got the controller!! :p Age is catching up with me!! :p

8K for Roccat 5.1???? :shock::shock::shock: AFAIK, shud be around 5 to 6K!!! Hell if the v2 comes for 7K, why would some1 go for a roccat anyway at 1K extra!!

U showing us pics of the game but not of the game arena!!??!! No fair!! :-(:-(:-(

Just came to my mind, what happened to the 'Koss' plan?

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
What is the difference between the two? V1 and V2?
How much did you get the V1 for?

Man the V2 rocks the Roccats as well and trust me, Roccats rock!! A V2 would probably be bettered only by a Technica AD700 or a SenHD580!!

Well scratch the last one..thats a different league altogether! :p

tkin

Back to school!!
My bad!! U r right, u just got the controller!! :p Age is catching up with me!! :p

8K for Roccat 5.1???? :shock::shock::shock: AFAIK, shud be around 5 to 6K!!! Hell if the v2 comes for 7K, why would some1 go for a roccat anyway at 1K extra!!

U showing us pics of the game but not of the game arena!!??!! No fair!! :-(:-(:-(

Just came to my mind, what happened to the 'Koss' plan?
Parents crush that dream, no online purchase unless I get local warranty, so sad, sennheiser PX100 II was available but felt too small and uncomfortable, then I saw these and though, what the heck, lets buy them, at 3.2k how bad can they be? And is turned out they are pretty good, need to tweak the bass a little bit but overall for 3.2k I am satisfied.

PS: Saving from now, next year I'll get a grado for sure.

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
Fantastic Camera dude. That three folded Optical looks perfect for zoom, really nice cam and at a fantastic Price. Lot of Congrats.
Thank you :)
The image stabilization is very good, 2nd & 4th pic were taken at full zoom from ~10feet away, still there is no blurr of handshake visible.
This uses a hybrid stabilization system, Optical + Sensor shift, overall all the pics taken at full zoom turned out to be very sharp. Full paisa vasool for me, no regrets :D

@sriharsha_madineni, pics are nice with good colors.
Thank You, color reproduction is very good compared to my older Cybershot W-130 :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Man the V2 rocks the Roccats as well and trust me, Roccats rock!! A V2 would probably be bettered only by a Technica AD700 or a SenHD580!!

Well scratch the last one..thats a different league altogether! :p
AD700 can't be compared to anything else(grados may count I believe?) Anyway the V2 @ 6k(the real price) is pretty good I believe, roccat has 5.1 channel though(proper, not pseudo stuff).

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Parents crush that dream, no online purchase unless I get local warranty, so sad, sennheiser PX100 II was available but felt too small and uncomfortable, then I saw these and though, what the heck, lets buy them, at 3.2k how bad can they be? And is turned out they are pretty good, need to tweak the bass a little bit but overall for 3.2k I am satisfied.

PS: Saving from now, next year I'll get a grado for sure.

Well when u first asked about this and stressed on bass, I had thought differently!! But really V1's bass is not that good .....seriously!!??!!...Dont tell me!!

Ah well, if u r satisfied, who the hell am I to complain!! Just enjoy!! Feel bad about the 'Koss' plan though!!

Grado??!! Hmm..Do give some more thought before buying...All I can say is u can get better :p :) :thumbs::thumbs:

AD700 can't be compared to anything else(grados may count I believe?) Anyway the V2 @ 6k(the real price) is pretty good I believe, roccat has 5.1 channel though(proper, not pseudo stuff).

Agree about the AD700.. :D

About the Roccat vs V2...nah, if u heard both one after the other, u did walk out with the V2 trust me ;) (And that from a once-upon-a-time Roccat fanboy!)

With Amps though, equations (and decisins) might change ;)

tkin

Back to school!!
Well when u first asked about this and stressed on bass, I had thought differently!! But really V1's bass is not that good .....seriously!!??!!...Dont tell me!!

Ah well, if u r satisfied, who the hell am I to complain!! Just enjoy!! Feel bad about the 'Koss' plan though!!

Grado??!! Hmm..Do give some more thought before buying...All I can say is u can get better :p :) :thumbs::thumbs:

Agree about the AD700.. :D

About the Roccat vs V2...nah, if u heard both one after the other, u did walk out with the V2 trust me ;) (And that from a once-upon-a-time Roccat fanboy!)

With Amps though, equations (and decisins) might change ;)
Yeah, bass is a bit muddy, but its 3.2k I'm satisfied, much better than the Zebronics I had, but yeah, can feel lack of bass(even the sony MD ex35 LP IEM that I own has more bass).

V2 good you say? Lets say if I can make some dough by diwali, 7.5k, ouch.

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Yeah, bass is a bit muddy, but its 3.2k I'm satisfied, much better than the Zebronics I had, but yeah, can feel lack of bass(even the sony MD ex35 LP IEM that I own has more bass).

V2 good you say? Lets say if I can make some dough by diwali, 7.5k, ouch.

Well these things are really individual choices at the end of the day...If u r planning on V2, dont get them just coz I said V2's better...Give roccats a hearing too...who knows u might like Roccs more than V2. But V2's good, definitely..so's Roccs 5.1!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Well these things are really individual choices at the end of the day...If u r planning on V2, dont get them just coz I said V2's better...Give roccats a hearing too...who knows u might like Roccs more than V2. But V2's good, definitely..so's Roccs 5.1!!
Where the hell am I suppose to get an audience, damn kolkata stores don't keep roccat(md does, but limited to mouse), and though they have V2s they won't let anyone audience them, its packed and for sale, what's the use if we can't audition them? :x:-x

congrats tkin and sriharsha_madineni

got digit annivarsary issue
Thanks, nearly broke now.

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
@ Vishalg Thanks dude
@Tkin Really like that headset. How much did you pay for it?
@sriharsha_madineni Congrats on your S9100. Saw your coin flip video too. really good.
Embedding YouTube Video
Suppose you have to embed "*www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChcF0Vey0ew"
Then [YOUTUBE*]ChcF0Vey0ew[*/YOUTUBE] without *

[YOUTUBE]ChcF0Vey0ew[/YOUTUBE]

Mario

Ambassador of Buzz
Where the hell am I suppose to get an audience, damn kolkata stores don't keep roccat(md does, but limited to mouse), and though they have V2s they won't let anyone audience them, its packed and for sale, what's the use if we can't audition them? :x:-x

Didnt u say u were going to Mumbai for a short trip? or was it someone else? If it was u, go to Lamington, ask those guys...!! Pretty sure u will get Roccats there!!

tkin

Back to school!!
Didnt u say u were going to Mumbai for a short trip? or was it someone else? If it was u, go to Lamington, ask those guys...!! Pretty sure u will get Roccats there!!
Actually I was going to pune, any shops there?

sriharsha_madineni

Cyborg Agent
@ Vishalg Thanks dude
@sriharsha_madineni Congrats on your S9100. Saw your coin flip video too. really good.
Embedding YouTube Video

Thanks man :D
I used the same tags but I got white frame instead of the video.
Will try it again :)

tkin

Back to school!!
@ Vishalg Thanks dude
Embedding YouTube Video

The headphones cost 3.2k+tax(@4%)

Try near MG Road...actually PM Faun....:D
Lemme do that now.

Top Bottom